Friday, November 4, 2016

EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY AND SOUL

EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY AND SOUL Do you KNOW that our Lord- That our Jesus-LOVES- Every inch of you EVERY inch of your body Every inch of your mind And every inch Of your soul (mine too) What's more-is my body is my weakness Even BEYOND my illness-for I have The cravings of food Nevertheless God LOVES me- Even in my weakness And you in your weakness or weaknesses He LIFTS us up- Our bodies-our minds-our sins of the soul Can take us down But with Christ-with God We are lifted BACK UP We rise again=as SURELY As Christ himself did “He will CHANGE our lowly body To CONFORM with his GLORIFIED body …......” Philippians 3:21 YES!-we will rise again In body and in soul MAYBE not in this life But IF not SURELY in the next life The eternal life With Christ our Lord EVERY inch of yours-and mine BODY & SOUL “But for you- Who REVERE my name The SUN of righteousness Will RISE With HEALING in its ways And you will go out And frolic Like well-fed calves” Malachi 4:2 MUSIC to my body's ears But more important is OUR SOUL We crave-I CRAVE The WORD OF GOD It makes my life-make SENSE The WORD of God Is the eternal-it is HOW we treat ONE ANOTHER in life It makes all the difference “Jesus answered, 'It is written Man does not live By bread alone But on EVERY WORD That comes from The MOUTH of God'” Matthew 4:4 Yes-God loves our bodies And takes CARE of us During this life But our souls (if not our bodies) Will REST eternally With God and Jesus LIFE FOREVER-for you and me And I think our BODIES Will rise too Saint Paul-tells us NOT to make our bodies Into gods Nor to occupy them solely With earthly things No-our bodies- Are to be RAISED UP- Just as Jesus' body was raised YES-let us take JOY In ALL of our gifts from God Physical and spiritual “For the wages of sin Is death But the GIFT of God Is ETERNAL LIFE In Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 6:23 YES-God LOVES EVERY inch of us BOTH body and soul And FOLLOWING HIM Leads us closer To the RISEN Christ And his GLORIFIED BODY Looking forward to spending eternity With Jesus and you BODY AND SOUL! Robert P. Wallman 11-3-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco

No comments:

Post a Comment