Sunday, November 6, 2016

MY TRUSTED FAMILY-FRIENDS-AND MY COMPANION GOD

MY TRUSTED FAMILY-FRIENDS AND MY COMPANION GOD I have HEARD it said that IF you have had Five really GOOD FRIENDS In your lifetime You are really BLESSED I have had at least that many PROBABLY more They KNOW/knew my blessings/ And my FLAWS And liked me anyway They have been BOTH men and women I have had the GREATEST FAMILY And friends-that any person Could ever have had IF you receive my e-mails- You are TRUSTED by me And I HOPE I am trusted by you “Hearken to my PRAYER From lips without deceit” Psalm 17:1 I FEEL like I can RELAX- BREATHE-and be comfortable Around you You are MY TRUSTED FAMILY And friends And I LOVE YOU infinitely Without conditions You have qualities That are TRUSTED by me “Vindicate me-LORD For I have led A blameless life I have TRUSTED In the Lord And have not faltered” Psalm 26:1 “I TRUSTED in the Lord When I said, 'I am greatly afflicted'” Psalm 116:10 Yes God has RALLIED me And LIFTED ME But so has my FAMILY- And friends I thank you ALL For loving me For trusting me For fighting for me You have REVEALED The FACE of God to me You have shown me him In a TANGIBLE WAY God is ALIVE in you and in me BUT there are people In this world that we meet With whom we feel GUARDED With whom we feel LIKE we are BEING JUDGED But that is NOT the case With you my family-my friends- And my constant COMPANION- The Lord himself I have FELT so much SUPPORT From you over the years And as I have mentioned God has SUPPORTED ME He has brought me back From the brink of death “They confronted me In the day of my disaster But the Lord WAS MY SUPPORT” Psalm 18:18 “CONSIDER this: you do not Support the root But the ROOT supports you” Romans 11:18 YES!-God has been MY MAIN SUPPORT-followed By my family and friends EVERY DAY I thank God For my life=HE IS My most trusted companion I took a LEAP OF FAITH On God HE HAS and you ALL have COME through for me I thank you all very much- I LOVE YOU! Robert P. Wallman 11-5-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek

No comments:

Post a Comment