Wednesday, November 23, 2016

LIVING WITH GRATITUDE-SERVING WITH GLADNESS........

LIVING WITH GRATITUDE SERVING WITH GLADNESS ……..and BEING THANKFUL I am sitting here in Maryland With FAIMILY all around me My sister Mary-her and her girls-Uncle Rege And many others What a BLESSING it is To be around family On this day-For families And REMEMBERING my mom and day- My sister Terri who IS across the country In Chicago And THINKING of all of you My family and friends-ALL over the country And all across the world I am so THANKFUL For this life And to LIVE IN GRATITUDE To the Lord And to SERVE the Lord-and you With GLADNESS In whatever ways that I can “SERVING THE LORD with GLADNESS” Psalm 100:2 I am so HAPPY To be ALIVE In this world That still has so much GOODNESS In it And so many good kind people In it Despite the evil in it I will happily SERVE the Lord With GLADNESS And be grateful For this WONDERFUL LIFE “May those Who delight in my VINDICATION Shout for joy and gladness: ‘The Lord be exalted Who delights in The well-being of his servant’” Psalm 35:27 YES!-I am living in delight For the Lord In GRATITUDE- For all the BLESSINGS He lays upon me/us “LET the message of Christ Dwell among you richly As you teach And admonish one another With all wisdom Through all psalms-hymns-and songs From the Spirit SINGING to God With GRATITUDE in our hearts” Colossians 3:16 I am just SO THANKFUL For EVERYTHING in my life To be BORN in this country- To the CHRISTIAN FAITH To have the FAMILY and FRIENDS That I have I am just AMAZINGLY BLESSED And so are ALL OF YOU LIVING IN GRATITUDE SERVING WITH GLADNESS And being oh so THANKFUL “DEVOTE yourselves to PRAYER Being watchful and THANKFUL” Colossians 4:2 “Therefore-since we are RECEIVING A kingdom that CANNOT be shaken Let us BE THANKFUL And worship God Acceptably-with reverence and awe For our God-is a CONSUMING FIRE!” YES I will live with gratitude SERVE the Lord with gladness And be thankful ALL the days of my life HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I LOVE YOU ALL! Robert P. Wallman 11-23-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment