Monday, November 7, 2016

FAITH: A MIRACLE IN ITS OWN SELF

FAITH: A MIRACLE IN ITS OWN SELF ONE of the greatest qualities That we can have-in addition- To hope and love=IS FAITH FAITH in itself-is a miracle Because when we POSSESS it= It can make the difference In any situation=even Between life and death I BELIEVE it was the difference Between my own living and dying= MY OWN MIRACLE OF LIFE- When I was 22 Even if I-even if you- ONLY possess it-in the form Of a tiny little mustard seed “The Lord replied, 'If you have faith The size of a mustard seed You would say To this mulberry tree 'BE uprooted And planted in the sea' And it would obey you'” Luke 17:6 YES FAITH-the size Of a mustard seed Makes ALL the difference In this world I KNOW it has In my life It ALLOWS you to withstand Any temptation-to KEEP on going- IF not completely Overcoming it “He told them another parable: 'The kingdom of heaven Is like a mustard seed Which a man took And PLANTED in the field Though it is the smallest Of all seeds Yet when it GROWS It is the largest Of garden plants And becomes a tree So that the birds come And perch in its branches” Matthew 13:31 THINK of your faith like that Just a TINY SEED- A tiny mustard seed And your FAITH grows And you BECOME Who and WHAT You were MEANT TO BE GOD showed himself to me On my death bed WHEN I was 22 He REVEALED himself to me And he revealed me and MYSELF to me MY PURPOSE in life My purpose-to LOVE GOD With my WHOLE heart and soul And to LOVE EVERY other human being As much as myself My faith has GROWN Over the years Just like the mustard seed And yours will too I see MIRACLES every day And it all BEGAN with my own miracle DELIVERED by God Because I had a TOUCH OF FAITH “YOU are the God Who performs miracles You display your power Among the peoples” Psalm 77:14 EVERY TIME Jesus performed a miracle It was because of the person's great faith “Jesus turned and saw her- 'Take heart daughter,' he said 'Your faith has HEALED YOU' And the woman was healed At that moment” Matthew 9:22 Take a look inside Of yourself I AM SURE you have A mustard seed of FAITH This is a MIRACLE OF GOD'S In its own self And just the BEGINNING Of what God has IN STORE for you Robert P. Wallman 11-6-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment