Monday, March 26, 2018

FOR THE GREATER GOOD




















FOR THE GREATER GOOD


Do you GIVE all you have=
For the GREATER GOOD?
Do you give ALL that
You have for GOD?


This week we CELEBRATE
Jesus= who gave ALL of himself
For the GREATER GOOD
For ALL OF US


“Though I thought
I had TOILED in vain
And for nothing


USELESSLY=spent my strength
Yet my REWARD
IS with the Lord...............” Isaiah 49:4


Jesus felt forsaken
At the end=but his REWARD
Was conquering death=
Was the RESURRECTION


To BE with his Father
For all of eternity


He did it all
For the GREATER GOOD
In this world


“For the Lord is GOOD
And his love
ENDURES FOREVER


His faithfulness CONTINUES
Through all generations” Psalm 100:5


“A GOOD person
Leaves an inheritance
For their children's children


But a sinner's wealth
Is stored up
For the RIGHTEOUS” Proverbs 13:22


“Likewise EVERY good tree
Bears GOOD fruit


But a bad tree
Bears bad fruit” Matthew 7:17


Jesus felt FORSAKEN=at the very end
And who could blame him=
After giving EVERY OUNCE of himself
For us


And having every one
Of us=TURN our backs
On him


“About three in the afternoon
Jesus CRIED out
In a loud voice


'Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?'
(which means=My God=My God=
WHY have you forsaken me?”) Matthew 27:46


I get it=sometimes I feel
UNAPPRECIATED in this world=
As we all do


We feel our efforts are WASTED
But God is
USING our experiences
For the GREATER GOOD


We need to=like Jesus
To set our HEARTS
On the rewards in HEAVEN
And NOT material rewards
In this world


“Do not be afraid=Abram=
I am your SHIELD
Your very great REWARD” Genesis 15:1


“By them
Your SERVANT is warned


In keeping them
There is GREAT REWARD” Psalm 19:11


I know I have
DONE my best
In this life


Even though sometimes
I feel disappointed


God USES everything
In his UNFOLDING PLAN
For the GREATER GOOD


I trust and PRAY that God
Will USE my life this way too


And I thank JESUS=the LORD=
For CHANGING this world=forever=
FOR THE GREATEST GOOD


In the name of dear Jesus the LORD=and his MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
3-26-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment