Friday, June 29, 2018

AMAZED BY HIS FAITH!




















AMAZED BY HIS FAITH!


Today we read about
The HUMBLE CENTURION=a man
With truly GREAT FAITH


Jesus was AMAZED
At this man's FAITH


The centurion said:
“Lord=I am NOT WORTHY
To have you
ENTER under my roof


Only say the WORD
And my servant
WILL BE HEALED” Matthew 8:8


I too am AMAZED
At the CENTURION'S FAITH=just
As Jesus was


This is the phrase
That EVERY Catholic says today=
BEFORE receiving the HOLY EUCHARIST
That is the KIND of FAITH
I want to HAVE TOO


I would LOVE for Jesus
To THINK that of my faith too
WOULDN'T YOU?


Jesus said about the CENTURION:
“Truly I tell you
I have NOT found anyone
In Israel
With such GREAT FAITH” Matthew 8:10


And to the centurion=
He said=”GO! Let it be done
Just as you BELIEVED
It would'


And his servant
Was HEALED at that moment” Matthew 8:13


YES=I am AMAZED
At the centurion's faith
JUST as Jesus was


Wouldn't you be PROUD
If Jesus was
AMAZED at your faith?


“This proposal=
PLEASED the whole group
They chose STEPHEN=
A man FULL of faith
And of the HOLY SPIRIT
…......” Acts 6:5


“Therefore the PROMISE
Comes by FAITH
So that it my be
By GRACE


And may be guaranteed
To all Abraham's offspring---------


NOT only to those
Who are of the law
But also


Those who have
The FAITH of Abraham=
He is=THE FATHER of us all” Romans 4:16


“I am REMINDED
Of your SINCERE FAITH


Which first lived
In your grandmother Lois
And in your mother Eunice


And I am persuaded
NOW LIVES in you also” 2 Timothy 1:5


Yes=let us all REMEMBER
With our FAITH


That Jesus comes into
Our LIVES=
And UNDER OUR ROOF


NOT because
We are worthy


But because we are
LOVED BY JESUS
And HIS HOLY FATHER


In the name of FAITH
In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
6-29-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.



No comments:

Post a Comment