Monday, June 4, 2018

LIFE IS A DIVINE GIFT!




















LIFE IS A DIVINE GIFT!


I think on SOME LEVEL
That I have ALWAYS KNOWN
That life is a
DIVINE GIFT


I felt it in my heart
I felt it on MY MIND
And I FELT it all THROUGHOUT
MY SOUL


“.................you may come
To SHARE in the DIVINE NATURE...............” 2 Peter 1:4


But IF I ever had
Any doubt


I KNEW it for SURE
When I survived three
LIFE and death intestinal obstructions
In 1977


And I knew it for sure
WHEN I made my PROMISE
To God=on my death bed


“To LIVE for my FAMILY=
My friends=and ALL people EVERYWHERE”


I came so CLOSE to
LOSING it all=
To losing MY LIFE


I know NOW=that
As long as you have life=
YOUHAVE HOPE


LIFE IS A DIVINE GIFT=
And if you are




GIVEN the GIFT of aging
You are GIVEN a gift
That many never get


“For since
The CREATION of the world
GOD'S invisible qualities---------------


His eternal power
And DIVINE NATURE
Have been clearly SEEN


Being understood
From which has been made


So that people are
WITHOUT EXCUSE” Romans 1:20


“The WEAPONS we fight with
Are NOT the weapons
Of the world


On the contrary
They have DIVINE POWER
To demolish strongholds” 2 Corinthians 10:4


God has BESTOWED on us
The GIFT of LIFE


And as long as we have LIFE
We have HOPE=because with
LOVE & LIFE=
Anything can happen


THANK YOU LORD
For this gift of LIFE


It is truly a DIVINE GIFT
Of HOPE


“But the eyes
Of the LORD
Are on those
Who fear him


On those whose HOPE
IS in his UNFAILING LOVE” Psalm 33:18


“For in this HOPE
We are SAVED
But hope that is SEEN
Is NO hope at all


Who hopes for
What they already have?” Romans 8:24


My friends=YOUR LIFE is a
DIVINE GIFT FROM GOD=
Make the MOST of it
And GIVE IT BACK to the Lord


In the names of JESUS and HIS DIVINE FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
6-4-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Gail Goleas





No comments:

Post a Comment