Wednesday, January 29, 2020

AWARE AND GRATEFUL=AT ALL TIMES














AWARE AND GRATEFUL=AT ALL TIMES


Every single MOMENT I
Have had since my MIRACLE OF LIFE=
On my 22nd birthday


I have been GRATEFUL=
And AWARE for
Every breath of LIFE


Grateful for EVERY BLESSING
I have had in this life=
Grateful for
EVERY SINGLE THING


“The one who has-
MORE will be given


From the one
Who has not=
Even what he has
WILL BE TAKEN AWAY” Mark 4:25


I have FOUND
Just the opposite
To be TRUE


I have had
NOTHING in this life=
No material blessings


But=God keeps giving me
MORE & MORE
From my FAMILY


And from my BROTHERS
And sisters in CHRIST
Just like you


Feeling so VERY BLESSED=
Feeling so AWARE and grateful
For EACH breath of life


GIVING THANKS at all times-
For the BLESSINGS OF LIFE


“Enter the gates
With THANKSGIVING=
And his courts
With PRAISE


Give THANKS to him
And PRAISE his name” Psalm 100:4


“But THANKS be
To God


He gives us
The victory
Through our Lord Christ Jesus” 1 Corinthians 15:57


“GIVE THANKS
In all circumstances


For this is
God's will for you-
In Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:18


At first glance=
This seems to be
A very HARSH teaching
By the Lord


CRUEL=like an inverse
ROBIN HOOD RULE


But I think the
ESSENCE of the teaching
Is ONE OF GRATITUDE


It is saying to the
ONE who has MUCH GRATITUDE=
More will be given


And to the one
Who has NO GRATITUDE=
More will be
TAKEN AWAY


FEELING AWARE=
FEELING BLESSED=
FEELING THANKFUL
To God=for it ALL


“BLESSED are all
Who take refuge in him” Psalm 2:12


When we are GRATEFUL
For what we have=
It YIELDS to even
MORE FAITH IN GOD


When we praise God=we stay OPEN
To the miracles
And ABUNDANCE-
He has for us


Yes=I am AWARE
And GRATEFUL to God
For all


The blessings of my life=
FOR EVEN LIFE ITSELF


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our FOREVER LIVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-29-10




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment