Saturday, January 18, 2020

THANKING GOD FOR TIME AND THE GIFT OF LIFE














THANKING GOD FOR TIME=
AND THE GIFT OF LIFE


Today on my birthday=
January 19th, 2020=
I Want to THANK GOD
For my 65 years of life


And thank God for all
The EXTRA TIME with you=
My family and friends-
Since I was 22


Thank you Lord=and thank
You FAMILY and FRIENDS=
For HOW you have
Touched my life=
And made my dreams
COME TRUE


Thank you for the MEMORIES=
Thank you
For this GIFT OF LIFE


“For the wages of sin
Is death


But the GIFT of GOD
Is eternal life
In Christ Jesus
Our Lord” Romans 6:23


“Every good and perfect GIFT
Is from above


Coming down from the Father
Of the heavenly lights
Who does not change
Like shifting shadows” James 1:17


“Each of you
Should USE WHATEVER GIFT
You have received
To serve others


As faithful stewards
Of God's grace
In its various forms” 1 Peter 4:10


Thank you for
THE GIFT OF LIFE
Thank you for the memories


With my beautiful parents=
My beautiful sisters-
And with my EXTENDED FAMILY
And FRIENDS


Each of you
Has had
A SPECIAL PLACE
In my life
And IN MY HEART


We all-
have a FINITE amount of TIME
On this earth


Thank you LORD
For allowing me
To SPEND my time wisely


In CULTIVATING good relationships
With GOOD PEOPLE


“........for it is TIME
To seek the Lord


Until he comes
And showers his righteousness
On you” Hosea 10:12


“The Lord
Is a refuge
For the oppressed


A stronghold
IN TIMES of trouble” Psalm 9:9


“A FRIEND loves at all TIMES=
And a BROTHER
Is born=
For a TIME
Of ADVERSITY” Proverbs 17:17


And so I THANK YOU
Dear Lord God=
For the GIFT OF LIFE
And the GIFT OF TIME


Allowing it and me
To spend this TIME
With my WONDERFUL FAMILY
And FRIENDS


Thank you Lord
THANK YOU ALL


I LOVE YOU ALL!


Robert P. Wallman
1-18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment