Thursday, January 2, 2020

IN THE PREPARATION














IN THE PREPARATION


John the Baptist-
Was the COUSIN of Jesus=
He also came
To PREPARE the people
For the coming of Jesus


John did a lot
Of HARD WORK
Preparing the people
For Jesus


“I did not
Know him


But the REASON
WHY I came
Baptizing with water


Was that
He might be MADE KNOWN
To Israel” John 1:31


It is the SAME WAY with us
If we want to
BECOME a holy person


We must go to
Church REGULARLY=
We must read
The bible EVERY DAY=
And we must RECEIVE
The EUCHARIST of the Lord
When we can


It is IN THE PREPARATION
That we
Actually become HOLY


“You PREPARE
A table before me
In the presence
Of my enemies


You anoint my head
With oil-
My cup overflows” Psalm 23:5


“Therefore=this is what
I will do
To you-Israel


And because I will
Do this to you-Israel


PREPARE to meet
Your God” Amos 4:12


“My Father's house
Has many rooms=


If that
Were not so


Would I have
Told you


That I am going there
To PREPARE a place
For you?” John 14:2


So today=do your PRAYING-
Reading-and reflecting
On the WORD OF GOD


And tomorrow
Your FAITH will grow=
And one day
You will actually
Become HOLY


“But just as he
Who called you
IS HOLY


So be HOLY
In all you do
For it is written


'BE HOLY=
Because I am HOLY'” 1 Peter 1:15


REMEMBER=to become a
GOOD Christian person=
It is IN THE PREPARATION


ASSOCIATE with faith-
Filled people too


And with regular PREPARATION=
We will become ready
WHEN it is TIME
To meet our Jesus


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our all HOLY=always LOVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
1-02-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment