Monday, February 10, 2020

OUR LADY OF LOURDES=I WILL NEVER FORGET














OUR LADY OF LOURDES=I WILL NEVER FORGET


Our Lady of Lourdes
Is a title for the Blessed Virgin Mary
Used by Roman Catholics=
In honor of apparitions of Mary
And for many miracles
That are said to have occurred there
At Lourdes, France


On the evening of
January 18th, 1977
I developed a tremendous pain/pressure
In my groin area
And I was admitted to the hospital
The next day


I WILL NEVER FORGET


I was rushed
To the emergency room
The next day
With a perforated bowel


I WILL NEVER FORGET


The first apparition
Of our Lady of Lourdes
Was made February 11th, 1858
By Bernadette Soubirous
A 14-year-old peasant girl
Who admitted to her mother
That a lady
Spoke to her
In the cave of Massabielle
About a mile from her home


The apparitions of the “LADY”
Were reported
On seventeen further occasions
That year


After the surgery
I laid there
For two weeks
With tubes coming
Out of every orifice in my body
In a state BETWEEN life and death


I WILL NEVER FORGET


The apparition
Asked Bernadette to dig in the garden
And drink
From the spring she found there
And she did


From that day onward
The spring
Has produced 27,000 gallons of water per week


My health
Took a turn for the worse
Dr. Christian was called in
To work on me
And Father Newell was called in
To administer the SACRAMENT of the sick


My temperature
Reached a high of 108 degrees
And my blood count went down to three
And I had many blood transfusions


It looked like death was imminent


I WILL NEVER FORGET


Many miracles have occurred
At our Lady of Lourdes
Some proven AUTHENTIC MIRACLES
And many not reported at all


The day
I walked out of the hospital
Was February 11th, 1977
The day of the first reported miracle
At Lourdes, France in 1858


I will TESTIFY for God
And give thanks to God
For every day
Of the rest of my life


I WILL NEVER FORGET


Robert P. Wallman
2-7-13


Reprinted 2-10&11=2020




Ps I LOVE YOU LORD!





No comments:

Post a Comment