Saturday, February 29, 2020

TRAVELING=THE LORD IS OUR GUIDE














TRAVELING=THE LORD IS OUR GUIDE


I don't know
About you


But I feel
A lot of ANXIETY
When I travel


I get nervous
I get worried
I feel the UNCERTAINTY


But I FIND COMFORT
In KNOWING that the
Lord is my GUIDE
My ever present=tour guide


“The Lord will
GUIDE you always


And give you plenty
Even on the parched land” Isaiah 58:11


When you TRAVEL
You think about everything
That can go wrong


BOTH while traveling
And at HOME


Stop thinking and FOCUS on
What you need to do
Focus on


What you can see
On what all that can
GO RIGHT


Traveling=let the LORD
Be your TOUR GUIDE


“GUIDE me
In your truth
And teach me


For you are
God my Savior


And my hope
Is in you
All day long” Psalm 25:5


“When you walk
They will GUIDE YOU


When you sleep
They will
Watch over you


When you awake
They will speak to you” Proverbs 6:22


“But when he
The Spirit of TRUTH comes


He will GUIDE YOU
Into all the truth” John 16;13


WHEN I used to drive
I found it relaxing
I found it COMFORTING


But flying makes me NERVOUS=
But the Lord is
With us


NO MATTER where we go
All over the world


Finding our COMFORT=
When we travel
Finding our comfort
In the LORD


The Lord calms our FEARS!


“Fools give full vent
To their rage


But the wise
BRING CALM
In the end” Proverbs 29:11


“But the one
Who prophesies


Speaks to people
For their strengthening-
Encouraging-and COMFORT” 1 Corinthians 14:3


So when you travel=especially
By air


Take a deep breath=relax
And let the LORD
BE YOUR GUIDE


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our EVER FAITHFUL FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
2-29-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Gail Goleas

No comments:

Post a Comment