Tuesday, June 8, 2021

BLESSED WITH RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

 





Due to ONGOING PROBLEMS with both my computers=

and HEALTH DEFICIENCIES=this will be my

NEXT TO last poem


I THANK YOU for letting me

SHARE the LOVE OF GOD=and our love

Foe EACH OTHER=

These last 15 years


I continue to LOVE YOU all

Very much=and you all

Will REMAIN in my prayers


I can't even BRING UP

My old poems any more





OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD=AND ONE ANOTHER


We think of COVENANTS

As an agreement between

God and  the ancient people

Of ISRAEL


But I assure you=

It is a covenant

Between God=and ALL OF US

And a LOVE

Between all of us


God PROMISED to protect

The Israelites=based on

Israel's faithfulness

To God's law


"Rather our qualifications

Comes from God


Who has indeed

QUALIFIED US

AS ministers

Of a NEW COVENANT


Not of letter

But of Spirit


For the letter brings death

But the SPIRIT GIVES LIFE"                                                                                                 2 Corinthians 3:5-6


I was BLESSED

With a SECOND CHANCE at life

When I was 22


I HOPE=in some small measure

My writings

These last 15 years

Has made GOD PROUD

And TOUCHED

Each one of you


We are BLESSED

With our RELATIONSHIP

With God and one another


"Then GOD BLESSED

The seventh day

And made it holy


Because on it

HE RESTED

From all the work

Of creating

That he had done"                                                                                                              Genesis 2:3


"For he has been mindful

Of the HUMBLE state

Of this servant


From now on

All generations

Will call me BLESSED"                                                                                                  Luke 1:48


Yes=in this NEW COVENANT

With our God and

Our Jesus


The covenant

Is written

ON HUMAN HEARTS


I hope one day 

That it will come to BE

And touch every HUMAN HEART

In this world


Dear Lord=please BLESS US

In this world=and give us

The HOLY SPIRIT

To carry us on


Robert P. Wallman

6-8-2021



Ps        I hope to get one more poem out=for the 13th=and SAINT ANTHONY


No comments:

Post a Comment