Tuesday, June 29, 2021

KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT!

 







KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT!


We all have GOALS and dreams

In this world=keep them

In mind

KEEP THEM in your conscious

Keep them in your sight

KEEP YOUR GOAL

IN SIGHT!


God has a WAY=of

WORKING for you=

Working in you=

Even when you can't see it

IF you just BELIEVE


“I have competed well=

I have finished the RACE-

I have KEPT THE FAITH” 2 Timothy 4:7


My dream=my GOAL

Is that every person

In this world


Will KNOW the love of God-

Will know the love of JESUS=

And that we

As a world


Will get back to

RECOGNIZING God the Father again=

And put him in

HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE=

Number one in our hearts

And number ONE

In the world


KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT!

Keep the faith

IF you believe-

Your goal will triumph


“So we make it

OUR GOAL

To please him


Whether we are at home

In the body

Or away from it” 2 Corinthians 5:9


“I press on

Toward the GOAL=

To win the prize


For which God has

Called me heavenward

In Christ Jesus” Philippians 3:14


Paul wasn't running

A physical race=and

Neither are we=

We are running

A SPIRITUAL RACE


But make no mistake

About it= it is a MARATHON

And it is

A RACE OF FAITH


To KEEP GOD ALIVE

In our hearts=

To keep God alive

In our world=

To keep God NUMBER ONE

Above everything else


KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT!

Keep the dream alive

Keep LOVE ALIVE!


“A thousand years

In your SIGHT


Are like a day

That has just gone by

Or like= a watch

In the night” Psalm 90:4


“For we live BY FAITH=

Not by SIGHT” 2 Corinthians 5:7


I humbly say

I have competed

That BEST that I could

To keep my faith alive=

TO KEEP MY GOAL IN SIGHT!


The SECRET of our success

Is FAITH in God-

A confident attitude


KEEPING OUR GOAL a priority=

And being WILLING TO SACRIFICE


It is the ONLY WAY to go

To keep our GOALS and dreams in SIGHT


In Jesus' name==and in the name of our FOREVER LIVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

6-29-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKarns


No comments:

Post a Comment