Saturday, June 5, 2021

THE REAL PRESENCE OF GOD

 







THE REAL PRESENCE OF GOD


I would imagine that

MOST priests and nuns

As well as MINISTERS

Would AGREE that God

And Jesus is the CENTER

Of this life


But there is a lot

Of us normal EVERY DAY

People=lay people

Who keep God and Jesus

At the center

Of our THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS


“To you will I offer

A sacrifice of THANKSGIVING.......” Psalm 116:17


GIVING THANKS to God and Jesus

For being PRESENT every day


Being present IN MASS and

Sunday services=which have been

VERY HARD for me

To attend since COVID


But regardless-

God and Jesus has REMAINED

At the center=of my life

And I NEED THEIR PRESENCE

Every day of my life


“Blessed are those

Who have learned=to acclaim you


Who walk

In the light

OF YOUR PRESENCE=Lord” Psalm 89:15


“Where can I go

From your Spirit?

Where can I flee

From your PRESENCE?” Psalm139:7


“For Christ-

Did not enter a sanctuary

Made with human hands


That was only a copy

Of the true one=


He entered heaven itself

Now to appear=for us

IN GOD'S PRESENCE” Hebrews 9:24


And God and Jesus

Are PRESENT with me

Every day

WHEN I say my prayers


When I read my BIBLE=

When I say=MY ROSARY


GIVING THANKS

For the real presence

Of God=

Giving thanks for the others

In this world

That God and Jesus LIVE IN


“But THANKS be to God!

He gives us=the victory

Through our Lord Jesus Christ” 1 Corinthians 15:57


And I BELIEVE God

Is PRESENT
Throughout the world

In the beautiful things


We humans=tend to make

A mess of a lot of things=

But God is STILL PRESENT

He has GIVEN

A lot to us


“THANKS be to God

For this indescribable gift” 2 Corinthians 9:15


We are ONE in the Lord=

And I am GIVING THANKS

For this heaven sent

GIFT OF LIFE

Until we reach the end


I am GIVING THANKS

For his real presence

Here on earth


In Jesus' name=and in the the name=OF OUR ALWAYS PRESENT=Holy Father God!


Robert P. Wallman

6-05-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Msgr. Stephen J. Rossetti

No comments:

Post a Comment