Friday, June 4, 2021

WE'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU

 




WITNESS



2-06-13



WE”LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU



There is a popular hotel chain

Whose slogan is

“We’ll leave the light

On for you”


Today’s world

Is full of darkness

The darkness of materialism

The darkness of sexual lust

The darkness that says

Every miracle---everything unexplained

Is a miracle of science


It is a darkness

That is leaving

A trail of broken churches

Leaving a trail

Of broken families

And leaving a countless trail

Of broken people


We live in a world

That tells us

God no longer exists


I tell you

That that is not true

That turning back to God

That turning

Towards the one true light

Is our last and only hope


God gave us two great lights

The light of day---the sun

And the light of the night

The moon

So that we can still find our way

In the darkness


But I suggest to you

That we must first open our eyes

Or we will never find our way


“Your word is a lamp to my feet

And a light to my path” Psalm 119:105


Choose love, kindness, and forgiveness

NOT coldness, indifference, and ingratitude


Choose the light of goodness

Over the darkness of evil

Turn back to God


Jesus said,


“I am the LIGHT of the world

Whoever follows me

Will never walk in darkness

But he will have

The LIGHT OF LIFE”


I urge you

To choose GOD over Satan

Choose good over evil

Choose light over darkness


I am

Trying to do my best

To walk in the pathway of God

And of light

And I invite you

To come on over


And I promise you

If I am fortunate enough to be there,


“WE’LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU”



Robert P. Wallman

6-18-11


Ps WITNESS 2-6-13


“For you have delivered me from death-and my feet from stumbling

That I may walk before God-in the LIGHT OF LIFE” Psalm 56:13



10-21-14


6-04-05-2021



No comments:

Post a Comment