Wednesday, June 16, 2021

GIVING OF OURSELVES








GIVING OF OURSELVES


So MANY of you guys

Have offered me things=last week

Including KIND WORDS

And it has helped me

To try and KEEP

ON GOING


GIVING OF OURSELVES!

Giving of ourselves=CHEERFULLY


“.......God loves a CHEERFUL GIVER=

Moreover=God is able

To make every grace

Abundant to you


So that in all things

Always having all you need=

You may have

An ABUNDANCE

For every good work” 2 Corinthians 9:7-8


It is GREAT that

These two verses

COME TOGETHER


GIVING to people

Can bring GREAT JOY!


But some requests

For time-money

Seem IMPOSSIBLE

Let alone giving cheerfully


I don't have much

LEFT to give=but I LOVE

MY GOD=and

I love ALL OF YOU


So I am going

To TRY and keep on going

KEEP ON GIVING


You guys=you ALL

Have TOUCHED me so much

I love you all

And APPRECIATE you all


“All day long

He craves for more


But the righteous GIVE

Without sparing” Proverbs 2:26


“Heal the sick

Raise the dead

Cleanse those

Who have leprosy


Freely you have received

FREELY GIVE” Matthew 10:8


“GIVE and

It will be GIVEN to you


A good measure

Pressed down-shaken together

And running over


Will be

Poured into your lap


For with

The measure you use

It will be measured

To you” Luke 6:38


God has given

To me ABUNDANTLY

Through all of you


So I am trying

To CONTINUE to give back

With smiles and love=

For I

LOVE ALL OF YOU


“He said in a

Loud voice

'Fear God

And GIVE him glory'


Because the hour

Of his judgment

Has come........” Revelation 14:7


THANKS to all of you

For GIVING to me

OF YOURSELVES


I love you all=

HUGS & PRAYERS


In Jesus' name=and in the name of God=our HOLY FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

6-15-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston


No comments:

Post a Comment