Thursday, June 10, 2021

ONE HOPE=ONE LOVE=ONE GOD

 







ONE HOPE=ONE LOVE=ONE GOD

(An appeal to Saint Anthony)


As I sit down=to write

Perhaps my last poem=

I want to THANK ALL

Of you=and again tell you

I LOVE YOU all very much


And I want to make

An APPEAL to Saint Anthony=

THE RESTORER OF LOST THINGS=

To return this world

To where God is NUMBER ONE

To all=

In our hearts=our minds=

And our souls


ONE HOPE=ONE LOVE=ONE GOD


I want to ASSURE all people

All Christians=all Catholics=

And my Jewish friends=and Muslim people=

And people of ALL FAITHS


That God does indeed

LOVE ALL OF US=

Jesus died=and lived

And LOVED everyone of us

And I love all

Of us too


We all WORSHIP

The same God=the GOD

OF LOVE

And the God of PEACE=

May we all COME TOGETHER

AS one=ONE WORLD


May we live

In UNITY and peace

May we live=

With God=number ONE

In our hearts


"How good and pleasant

It is

When God's people

LIVE TOGETHER IN UNITY"                                                                                                               Psalm 133:1


I am REACHING OUT

To Saint Anthony=whose

Feast is June 13th

For RESTORATION in this world


To RESTORE US

To where we

Can all LIVE IN PEACE

And worship ONE GOD

GOD=this God OF LOVE


"GREAT PEACE

Have those-

Who love your law


And nothing can make

Them stumble"                                                                                                                                Psalm 119:165


"PEACE I leave with you

My PEACE I give you


I do not

Give to you

AS the world gives


Do NOT

Let your hearts be troubled

And do not be afraid"                                                                                                                       Psalm 14:27


Saint Anthony is known

As the RESTORER

Of lost things


Right now

This world IS LOST

And needs to be RESTORED


I am making an APPEAL to him

And to God

To TURN this world around

And find itself

And LIVE ON LOVE


AS for me=

I will try

To get my computer fixed=

And live on

THE LOVE OF GOD


And TRY

To LOVE every one of you


May God take OVER this world

And may we ALL BECOME

ONE HOPE=ONE LOVE=ONE GOD


In Jesus' name=and in the name of the HOLY FATHER GOD=who love ALL


Robert P. Wallman

6-09-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment