Tuesday, July 19, 2022

SOMEDAY I WILL BE SATISFIED!

 







SOMEDAY=I WILL BE SATISFIED


How many times=do we say=

“I CAN'T WAIT”-

In this life


I can't wait=

TILL I am in high school


I can't wait till

I get my driver's license


I can't wait 

Until I am married


I CAN'T WAIT

Until I retire


Well=you get

The GENERAL IDEA


“Do not work for food

That PERISHES=but for food

That ENDURES for eternal life


Which the SON of Man

Will give you”                                                                                                              John 6:27


Someday=we WILL

Be satisfied


And that day IS

The day

We take Jesus

FOR OUR SAVIOR


And that day=is the day

We LOOK to the Lord

Our God for ETERNAL SALVATION


Set aside that

“I CAN'T WAIT”=and

BE GRATEFUL for

GOD'S GOODNESS NOW


“SATISFY US in the morning

With your unfailing love


That we

May sing for joy-

And be glad

ALL OUR DAYS”                                                                                                  Psalm 90:14


Yes=every day

Is a day

OF SATISFACTION


When we are-

LIVING in the LORD


“A sluggard's appetite

Is never filled


But the desires

Of the diligent

Are FULLY SATISFIED”                                                                                     Proverbs 13:4


“Blessed are you

Who hunger now=


For you

Will be SATISFIED........”                                                                                                   Luke 6:21


Yes=there is NO NEED

To live the-

“I CAN'T WAIT”=syndrome


When we are living

IN THE LORD


Right now we can

EXPERIENCE the hope=

For eternal life

By living in the word


We just need to

Live in FAITH=and

Live out of

Christ's faith-filled works


Dear Lord=dear Jesus=we

Live in you TODAY

And always


And express eternal GRATITUDE

For the gift of

YOUR LIFE and hope to come


“Your throne

Was established long ago


You are from

ALL ETERNITY”                                                                                                  Psalm 93:2


“He has made everything

Beautiful in its time-

He has also SET ETERNITY

In the human heart


Yet no one can fathom

What God has done

From beginning to end”                                                                                            Ecclesiastes 3:11


Yes=SOMEDAY we will

Be satisfied


And that day is TODAY=

For we live in you LORD=

FOR ALL OF TIME


In the names of Jesus=and GOD=the HOLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

5-5-19 and 7-19-2022



Ps       INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Melanie Rigney





No comments:

Post a Comment