Thursday, July 14, 2022

THE MIRACLE CONTINUES=NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

 

THE MIRACLE CONTINUES

(NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!)

 

It was about

A year ago=that I was

DIAGNOSED with stage II prostrate cancer

 

But LITTLE did I know

How the radiation

Was going to EFFECT

My bowel disease

 

Tw obstructions=and ALL KINDS

Of other changes later

I am HAPPY to report

That I am doing well

 

Yes=I am doing well

THE MIRACLE CONTINUES

In my life

NOTHING is impossible for God

 

“You are the God

WHO PERFORMS MIRACLES=

You display your power

Among the peoples”                                                                                                                  Psalm 77:14

 

“Where did this man

Get these things?’

They asked

 

‘What’s this wisdom

That has been given him?

What are these REMARKABLE MIRACLES

He is performing?’”                                                                                                                   Mark 6:3

 

This PAST YEAR

Has caused me to

THINK ABOUT=about

The miracle I had

When I was 22

 

Walking away from my deathbed

After promising God

“To live for MY FAMILY=my friends

And all people everywhere”

 

I have to tell you

I have been AFRAID=

Afraid of having another

Abdominal surgery

 

Because I have been told

Another surgery could kill me

 

But God doesn’t lie

GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES

The miracle CONTINUES!

NOTHING is impossible=FOR OUR GOD

 

“He replied=

‘Because you have

So little faith

 

Truly I tell you-

If you have faith

As small=as a mustard seed

You can say=to this mountain

 

‘Move from here=to there’

And it will move=

NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE

For you”                                                                                                                                       Matthew 17:20

 

“Jesus replied=

‘What is IMPOSSIBLE

With man-is possible for God’”                                                                                               Luke 18:27

 

“And without faith

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE=

To please God…….”                                                                                                                    Hebrews 11:6

 

I want EACH and everyone

Of you to KNOW=

I love God=I love Jesus=and I

LOVE each of you

EVERYONE OF YOU

 

And as long=as I AM ALIVE

I hope to be=living a life of

FAITH=of HOPE=and OF LOVE

 

THE MIRACLE CONTINUES!=

Nothing is impossible for OUR GOD

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER LOVING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-13-2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment