Monday, January 9, 2023

DIRECTING IT ALL TO GOD

 










DIRECTING IT ALL TO GOD


Are you GIVING

Your whole life to God?


Are you letting God

DIRECT your whole life?


Let me tell you about

A person who DID just that

He was SO GOOD-he even

Was TESTED by Satan


God points out to Satan

Just how good JOB is-and for SURE

Job is to be “TESTED” and “PROOFED”

By Satan


“Have you NOTICED my servant Job?

….....”                                                                                                          Job 1:8


Job is PROOFED by Satan-

He stands TALL through it all-

Phenomenal suffering-sickness-LOSS-

Grief-and the mockery of others-

EVEN his own wife


Could I do that?

Could you do that?

It is NOT likely-but I

HAVE to tell you


There are times in life

WHEN I have actually 

Felt like Job-

I am SURE

You have felt that way too”


“His wife said to him

'Are you STILL

Maintaining your integrity?


Curse God and die'”                                                                      Job 2:9


“Job replied,      

'You are

TALKING like a foolish woman


Shall we ACCEPT GOOD from God

And not trouble?'”                                                                                Job 2:10


What a FAITHFUL SERVANT

Job is-and IF you have a spouse

I hope he or she     

Is MORE SUPPORTIVE than his was


And if you are SUFFERING- 

I hope you have BETTER FRIENDS

Than Job-who all questioned him-

About what he did wrong


What about us?

Do we have the FAITH

Of Job?


We are told

That Job never sinned

He KEPT his faith


But Job does question-complain-

Argue-fight back-get ANGRY-and

DEMANDS answers and proofs from God


Who wouldn't?  Wouldn't you?

He DIRECTS it ALL to God


And then the Lord SPEAKS:

“THEN the Lord spoke

Out of the storm


He said:

'Who is this

That obscures my plans

With words without knowledge


BRACE yourself like a man

I will question you

You will answer me


WHERE WERE YOU

When I laid the foundation

Tell me if you understand

….....'”                                                                                           Job 38:1-4


Dear friends-WE ALL

Go through-

Our own time of suffering 


MAY you have 

The PATIENCE of Job

May you have

The FAITH of Job


May you DIRECT IT ALL

To God-as Job did


And may you be found innocent-

And not sin-and be REPLENISHED-

A million times over-as Job was


DIRECT IT ALL TO GOD-

HE is always FAIR


Dear God-make my heart- make

OUR HEARTS TRUE


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman

9-25-16 and 1-09-2023



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment