Friday, January 20, 2023

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GOD?

 







HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GOD?


How do you FEEL?

What do you feel

About our God?


What do you feel

About our Lord=and SAVIOR

Jesus Christ?


I think a lot of it

DEPENDS on how you feel

About today's PSALM


“WHERE can I go

From your spirit?


From your PRESENCE

Where can I FLEE?”                                                                                            Psalm 139:7


Do you feel fearless=

Or do you feel COMFORTED

By that statement?


I feel TOTALLY COMFORTED

For I know my God

LOVES ME


I know my SAVIOR

Loves me


They are with me

EVERY STEP of my life

And I know

They only WANT GOOD

For me


“Give me a sign

Of your goodness

That my enemies


May see it

And be put to shame


For you Lord

Have helped me

And COMFORTED ME”                                                                                 Psalm 86:17


“The people took

The young man

HOME ALIVE

And were greatly COMFORTED”                                                                      Acts 20:12


I was taken HOME

From the hospital

When I was 22


From enough things

That could have KILLED ME

Many times over


I didn't know then

That I would have

A CHRONIC ILLNESS


That would effect me

ALL of my life


And I am greatly

COMFORTED with the PRESENCE

Of God in my life=

He=God=looked out for me

HE SAVED ME


HOW do you feel

About the PRESENCE of God

And Jesus in your life?


I don't see God

As a mean JUDGE

WEIGHING everything

That I do


I see him like a

LOVING mother or father

Tenderly WATCHING over me


He comforts me

HE LOVES ME!

He is the LOVING PRESENCE

Of my life


“Because of my integrity

You uphold me


And set me

In your PRESENCE forever”                                                                            Psalm 41:12


“How can we

Thank God enough

For you


In return

For all the joy

We have

In the PRESENCE of

Our God=because of you?”                                                                                1 Thessalonians 3:9


My dear loving God=may

Your CONSTANT PRESENCE

Live in me=FOREVER


How do you FEEL

About the PRESENCE OF GOD

In your life?


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER PRESENT FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

8-27-19 and 1-20-2023



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment