Friday, January 6, 2023

MY PRAYER FOR SICKNESS

 

January 6th

 

“My Prayer for Sickness”

 

 

I was feeling good

Better than I ever expected

Trying to do my best

To make the supreme connection

 

Then I got hit with a virus I guess

And my confidence has  become a little busted

I’ve been unable to work out

Unable to be myself

But I think I am still trusted.

 

So physically, I’m fighting a losing battle

And my mental state is on a downward roll

And I’m beginning a relationship that’s really cool

But if I don’t  get better, I’ll be in the whole.

 

But to my credit I’ve been down before

And with God’s help, I’ll come back once more

So now I’ll just have to reach back for that little bit extra

So now with a little common sense

And a little bit of rest

I’ll beat this test for sure.

 

Countless times I’ve said it, and countless times I’ll repeat it

Thanks again God once more.

 

 

July  11,  1977        Robert  P.  Wallman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment