Wednesday, January 25, 2023

THE STIRRING VOICE=OF TRUTH!

 

THE STIRRING VOICE=OF TRUTH!

 

One thing I have learned

THROUGH MY LIFE=is

That FAITH is important

AT ALL AGES!

 

And that FAITH RESPONDS

To=THE STIRRING VOICE

OF TRUTH!

 

We see that

In the story of Timothy

And HIS FAMILY TODAY=

And I have seen it

IN my own FAMILY=

THE STIRRING VOICE=OF TRUTH!

That Jesus had

That we all=have

THE CAPACITY to have

 

“……..I recall YOUR SINCERE FAITH

That first LIVED

In your grandmother Lois

 

And your mother Eunice

And that=I am confident

ALSO lives in you

 

For this reason=I remind you

TO STIR=into the flame

The GIFT of God=that you have

Through the imposition of my hands”                                                                               2 Timothy 1:5-6

 

My mom and dad=BOTH

Had great faith=so did

MY GRANDPARENTS=that faith

Has MOVED into me

And my sisters=and my SISTER’S FAMILY

 

We see it=IN TIMOTHY

And his family today=and of course

We all know

ABOUT THE HOLY FAMILY=

Jesus=Mary=and Joseph

 

That stirring voice

THE STIRRING VOICE=OF TRUTH!

That moves through faith

 

“Hatred STIRS up conflict=

But love=covers all wrongs”                                                                                       Proverbs 10:12

 

“An angry person

STIRS UP CONFLICT=but a

Hot-tempered person=commits many sins”                                                             Proverbs 29:22

 

Paul’s WORDS

To the young Timothy

ARE AFFECTIONATE=tender=and joyful

They come from=A MAN of great faith

 

To a YOUNG MAN

Of growing faith=FAITH COMES

In all ages

 

Young minds=RESPOND

To the voice of true love=

They respond=to

The words of TRUTH

Like the world=responded

To Christ’s words

THE STIRRING WORDS=OF TRUTH!

 

“I the Lord=

SPEAK THE TRUTH=I declare

What is right”                                                                                                                     Isaiah 45:19

 

“Jesus answered=

‘I am the way=

AND THE TRUTH=and the life

 

No one

Comes to the Father

Except through me’”                                                                                                     John 14:6

 

And so=NO MATTER

What AGE that you are

YOUNG like Timothy=or older

Like me=keep your ears OPEN

 

IN FAITH=for

THE STIRRING VOICE=OF TRUTH!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER TRUTHFUL=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-25-2023

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Mary Marrocco

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment