Sunday, January 1, 2023

THE 22nd BIRTHDAY MIRACLE!

 

 

 

JANUARY 1st, 2012

 

 

THE TWENTY-SECOND BIRTHDAY MIRACLE

 

 

On the evening of January 18th, 1977 the night before my twenty-second

Birthday, I developed massive pain through my groin area.  I refused to go

To the hospital.  I even went to work the next day.  However, the pain

Proved to be too great.

 

I called home and a friend came and took me to Saint John’s hospital.  I

Had a preoperative of a ruptured meckel’s diverticulum.  This was my

Twenty-second birthday.  Subsequent to the operation, I developed gangrene,

Peritonitis, and a 108-degree fever.  I was packed in an ice bed.  I developed

Surgical shock and my blood count went down to three.

 

Doctor Christian worked furiously to try and get more IV’s into me.  The

Catholic priest, Father Joseph Newell, was called in for me to make my final

Confession.  He asked me if I wanted to make an Act of Contrition or say

Something in my own words.  If it was the last thing that I ever said, I wanted

It to be in my own words.  What I said was:  “I don’t think God wants me to

Die, but if he does, there must be a reason.  But if he wants me to live, I would

Live for my family, my friends, and for all people everywhere.  And if I do die,

Please bless my father, my mother, my 2 sisters, my family, my friends, and my

Work.  Because it would be harder on them, than it would be on me.”

 

Two weeks later, I woke up alive.

 

Robert P. Wallman

December 2006

 

 

Have any of you experienced a medical miracle that you know that God had

A hand in---if so---please feel free to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment