Monday, June 26, 2023

BACK IN THE SADDLE=MISSING YOU=NEW MEMORIES

 

BACK IN THE SADDLE

(Missing You=New memories=Blessings=WHY ME)

 

RECENTLY= I was AWAY=due

To a death IN THE FAMILY=my 48 year old

Cousin Brian

 

I want to ASSURE YOU

That I missed you all=as I have

NOT WRITTEN=in over ten days=the LONGEST

I have gone in years=but I AM

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN=Remembering Brian

And his life=and NEW FAMILY MEMORIES

 

“Desire without knowledge=is

Not good-------how much more

Will hasty feet=MISS THE WAY”                                                                                              Proverbs 19:2

 

It was=A GREAT CELEBRATION

Of Brian’s life=with MEMORIES

Of when he was young=and VISITED

Our house=with FAMILY MEMBERS

And other cousins

 

FAMILY=is so IMPORTANT to me=

And is=IN MY HEART=and Brian

Will LIVE FOREVER=in my heart

 

Family is my heart=RIGHT AFTER GOD

I will REMEMBER Brian forever

 

“…….for he knows=

How we are formed=HE REMEMBERS

That we are dust”                                                                                                               Psalm 103:14

 

“For I will=forgive

Their wickedness=and WILL REMEMBER

Their sins no more”                                                                                                         Jeremiah 31:34

 

Brians’ death=and the death

OF OTHER family members=and friends

 

Have HELPED ME=to remember

That I am=STILL HERE=some 46 and ½ years later

AFTER I was given up for dead

 

It has helped me=TO REMEMBER

That I am=in this life

And has caused me=TO ASK

With my heart

WHY I am still here

 

I don’t know WHY=I even offered

My life=FOR Brian’s

But here I am

 

WHAT A BLESSING=this life is

What a blessing MEMORIES ARE

FAMILY IS=GOD IS

 

“I will make them=and the places

Surrounding my hill=A BLESSING

 

I will send down=showers in season

There will be=SHOWERS OF BLESSING”                                                                                            Ezekiel 34:26

 

“BLESSINGS CROWN=the head

Of the righteous=but violence overwhelms

The mouth of the wicked”                                                                                                                    Proverbs 10:6

 

I don’t=HAVE THE ANSWERS

To ANY=of these questions

To any of=

THESE life and death matters

 

But I can=assure you of this

I am

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

And I will

 

Continue to PRAISE GOD

All the days=of my life

In keeping=with the OATH

And PROMISE=I made to GOD

ALL those years ago=WHEN I was 22 years young

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving God=the

HOLY FATHER GOD=Of us all

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-22-2023

 

 

Ps        I WILL TREASURE my God=my Jesus=my family and friends=UNTIL the day that I die

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment