Friday, June 2, 2023

FOR GOD'S DIVINE WISDOM

 

FOR GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

 

I pray=FOR lots of people=

I pray

For lots of things=every day=ONE OF

The things I pray for is for

GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM=to put

Into my writings every day

 

Praying for=The gift of

GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

 

Today we read about Sirach

And how he reminisces=about his SPIRITUAL LIFE

 

How he thanks God=for how he

HAS GUIDED HIM=With DIVINE WISDOM

Praying=FOR GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

 

“I PRAYED=for her=before the temple

And I will SEEK HER=until the end…….

 

My hand opened=her gate

And I came=to KNOW her secrets

I directed=my soul to her=and in cleanness=

I attained to her”                                                                                                                   Sirach 51:14, 19-20

 

NOT a day=goes by

When I don’t

PRAY FOR GOD’S WISDOM!=I hope

You pray for it too

 

For my family=for my friends

AND for our world and country

So many of us seem to be

MAKING POOR CHOICES=we certainly could use

A LITTLE MORE WISDOM

In the world=Right now

 

David’s son Solomon

Was granted wisdom=when he

PRAYED FOR WISDOM=and he

LIVED with that wisdom=for many years

Until women and wealth=got in his way

 

We all=SURE could use

A little more of=GOD’S WISDOM

In the world today

Praying=FOR GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

 

“God gave=SOLOMON WISDOM

And very great insight=and a breadth=of understanding

As measureless=as the sand=on the seashore”                                                                            1 Kings’ 4:29

 

“But God made=the earth=by his power

He founded=the world=BY HIS WISDOM”                                                                                      Jeremiah 10:12

 

“And Jesus grew=IN WISDOM

And stature=and in favor

With God and man”                                                                                                                          Luke 2:52

 

I find direction=for my life

By SEEKING=the will of God

And praying=FOR GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

 

We sure do need a RELATIONSHIP

With God and Jesus in our life

 

Like Sirach=like Solomon=and like

Jesus himself=with his DIVINE FATHER

Keep on PRAYING=FOR GOD’S DIVINE WISDOM!

In this life

 

They did=that is the least

That we can do

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==of our FOREVER GUIDING AND WISE=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-19-2023

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment