Saturday, May 4, 2024

YOUR LIFE=GOD'S LOVE AND TIME

 





 

 

                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 

YOUR LIFE=GOD’S LOVE AND TIME

 

I saw THE GREATEST shirt=on one of my PCA’S

In the hospital recently=It went=

“I am your PCA=YOUR LIFE=MY TIME”

 

And isn’t that the WAY=it is with our God too=OUR LIVES

God’s LOVE AND TIME=and he CAN make us into someone

BRAND NEW=I=we=just have to COOPERATE with him=

Your life=My life=OUR LIVES=God’s LOVE AND TIME=He will

Work with us=and make us into SOMEONE BRAND NEW=in him=

Someone brand new=In Jesus=and in OUR Holy Father God!

 

“He put a=NEW SONG=in my mouth=a hymn of praise=to

Our God=Many will see= and fear=the Lord=and put

Their trust in him”                                                                                                                                  Psalm 40:3

 

“See I will create=NEW HEAVENS=and a NEW EARTH=The

Former things=will not be remembered=nor will they come to mind”                                 Isaiah 65:17

 

“I will give you=A NEW HEART=and put a NEW SPIRIT=in you

I will remove from you=Your heart of stone=and give you a heart

Of flesh”                                                                                                                                                 Ezekiel 36:26

 

The HOSPITAL=I go to=is a good way=from my house=

About 45 minutes=but I KEEP going there

 

For the DOCTORS=are good=and the nurses=and PCA’S

Have great hearts=They take CARE of your life= with

GOD’S LOVE AND TIME

 

OUR LIVES=are in the HANDS=of the medical profession=but

More than that=they are IN the hands=OF GOD=MY LIFE=your life

Belong in=Belong to OUR LOVING GOD=even MORE than

The doctors and the health professionals

 

I found that out=when I was 22=and the medical profession

GAVE me up for dead=but here I AM=because in the SCHEME OF LIFE=

YOUR LIFE=my life=Belong to=GOD’S LOVE AND TIME

 

“After his suffering=he presented himself to them=and

Gave many convincing proofs that he WAS ALIVE=He appeared

To them=over a period of forty days=and spoke about=the kingdom

Of God”                                                                                                                                        Acts 1:3

 

“In the same way=Count yourselves dead to sin=BUT ALIVE

To God and Christ Jesus”                                                                                                               Romans 6:11

 

“For as in Adam=all die=so in Christ=all

WILL BE MADE ALIVE”                                                                                                                       1 Corinthians 15:22

 

And so my friends=MY dear brothers and sisters=SURROUND

Yourself with=the BEST MEDICAL PEOPLE=but more

Than that=Surround yourself with kind CARING NURSES

 

And PCAS=Like I did=especially the one=whose shirt said

“YOUR LIFE=MY TIME”

 

“For the word of God=IS ALIVE=and active=Sharper

Than any=double edged sword=it penetrates even to

 

Dividing soul and spirit=joints and marrow=it judges

The thoughts=and attitudes of the heart”                                                                                   Hebrews 4:12

 

And so my friends=SURROUND yourself=with the BEST

Medical loving people=That you can=but REMEMBER

It is God=who DECIDES=who lives and dies=and WHEN=and

I for one=am SO VERY GRATEFUL=to live another day

YOUR LIFE=GOD’S LOVE AND TIME!=makes all the difference

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING AND LOVING

Holy Father God=the GIVER OF ETERNAL LIFE

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-02-2024

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by CARING PEOPLE=and our EVER LOVING Holy Father God

              From my MOST RECENT HOSPITALIZATION!


No comments:

Post a Comment