Thursday, June 5, 2014

JOURNAL/FEAR AND ANXIETY

"I PRAY not only for these-but also for those who will
BELIEVE in me through THEIR word....."       John 17:20

KNOWING that we are LOVED BY GOD RELEASES us from the deep anxiety we all feel as we enter into another day of uncertainty

DEAR LORD-we pray that ALL people will come to KNOW that they are LOVED by God-then we will really have a WORLD of PEACE

IT is a great day to EXPERIENCE GOD'S total love for ALL of us












WITNESS




7-30-13




FEAR AND ANXIETY


Do you have
Some fear and anxiety
In your life


Who doesn’t


Fear of illness
Fear of
Not being able to take care of your family
Fear of broken relationships
In our family and with our friends


There is
Only one way to overcome any fear
And that is THROUGH faith in God


“The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not be in want” Psalm 23:1


Fear can be good
Fear can be a motivating force
To do GOOD


“The Lord
Loves righteousness and justice
The earth is full
Of his unfailing love” Psalm 33:5


Have you ever
Been around a child
Who has an unreasonable fear
And there is nothing you can do
To calm him or her down


That happens to us as adults too
When fear becomes irrational
When things we dream up in our mind
Never really happens


We can only find our peace
In God


“When I am afraid
I will trust in you


In God-whose words I praise
In God I trust-I will not be afraid
What can mortal man
Do to me?” Psalm 56:3-4


And if what we are fearing happens
We should still be trusting God
For God is
OUR HOPE AND OUR SALVATION


“DO NOT
LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED
Trust in God
Trust also in me” John 14:1


Perfect love
Drives out our fear
Perfect love
OVERCOMES our weakness


“My grace is sufficient for you
For my power
Is made perfect
In weakness” 2 Corinthians 12:9


So our imperfections
Our weaknesses
Our failings
Brings God’s gift of love
And his gift of grace
To overcome
Anything and everything we are facing


“EVERY good and perfect gift
Is from above
Coming down
From the Father of the heavenly lights
Who does not change
Like shifting shadows” James 1:17


Dear Lord-we pray
That our anxieties and fears
LEAD US TO YOU


The one who saves
The one who protects
And the one who SHINES the light
IN ANY darkness


Lord I-WE-give you our fears


Robert P. Wallman
10-4-12


Ps INSPIRED by a piece in LIVING Faith-Amy Welborn




WITNESS 7-30-13





MISC WITNESS 6-5-14

No comments:

Post a Comment