Wednesday, November 22, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR AN EVER-PRESENT GOD=HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



















GRATEFUL FOR AN EVER-PRESENT GOD
(HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!)


As we approach THANKSGIVING
this year=we think about ALL
That we have to be THANKFUL for


But=there is also a lot
Of unexpected trouble in this world


WHAT do we say to someone
WHEN someone dies=when someone
LOSES someone in life?


All I know is that I am
THANKFUL for my life=and when
We CRY=GOD CRIES=
Jesus cries too


Their tears are OUR TEARS=
They care DEEPLY for us
And they LOVE US IMMENSELY


“As he drew near-
He saw the city-
And WEPT over it........” Luke 19:41


On this THANKSGIVING DAY=
I am GRATEFUL
For so MANY things


A tremendous FAMILY=62+ years of life=FRIENDS=
And the OPPORTUNITY to LIVE
Each day=starting ANEW=
In God's LOVE


However=I am most THANKFUL=
For an EVER-PRESENT God=
That is still there=IN
The midst of our suffering


A God that is ALWAYS PRESENT=
EVEN in the midst of our broken
And imperfect world


“For what you have done-
I will always PRAISE you


In the PRESENCE
Of your faithful people


And I will HOPE in
Your name-
For your name is GOOD” Psalm 52:9


“To him-who is ABLE-
To keep you from stumbling
And to PRESENT YOU


Before his glorious PRESENCE
Without fault and great joy-------


To the ONLY GOD
Our Savior=be glory-majesty-
Power and authority


Through Jesus Christ-our Lord
BEFORE all ages
Now-and FOREVER more-----Amen.” Jude :24




HAPPY THANKSGIVING my dear friends


PLEASE JOIN me today in
THANKING GOD and Jesus for always
BEING a SOURCE of HOPE
For us


NO MATTER what we are facing=
He=God=is our EVER-PRESENT HOPE
In times of trouble


OUR source of LOVE=and
The REASON for our HOPE


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! My dear
Family and friends=
I am GRATEFUL for all of you=
For my life and everything in it


“Therefore=since
We are RECEIVING a kingdom
That CANNOT be shaken


Let us be THANKFUL-
And so worship God
ACCEPTABLY=with reverence and awe


'For our God=
IS a CONSUMING FIRE'” Hebrews 12:28


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! My family and friends
I LOVE YOU!
In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
11-22-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek 

No comments:

Post a Comment