Thursday, November 16, 2017

SO VERY THANKFUL FOR THE GIFT OF MY (OUR) LIVES



















SO VERY THANKFUL FOR THE GIFT
OF MY LIFE (AND YOURS)


THANKSGIVING is coming
IN a couple of weeks=
And it is TIME to
ANSWER a couple of questions


ARE you THANKFUL for
The life that God has
GIVEN YOU?
Are you living your life=DAILY=
In some type of way
For God and Christ?


BE THANKFUL and GIVE your life away=
That is a GREAT MOTTO
To live by


“WHOEVER seeks to PRESERVE
His life=will lose it


But whoever loses it=
WILL SAVE IT” Luke 17:33


Dear Lord=MY LIFE is a GIFT=
Today=MORE than ever=
I recognize that


Almost 41 years ago=
I was GIVEN UP for dead=
And I PROMISED to live
My life=for you=
And for ALL others


TODAY=more than ever=
I pick up my cross=
AND FOLLOW YOU


“Whoever=
Does not take up their cross
And FOLLOW ME=
Is NOT worthy of me


And whoever loses their life
For my sake
WILL FIND IT” Matthew 10:38


Dear Lord=it is you=
Who gives me/US the STRENGTH
To LIVE my/our lives


To CARRY our cross
And live FAITHFULLY=and
And we HUMBLY do so


THANK YOU for the STRENGTH
That you give


Thank You for HELPING
Me/us REMAIN so very THANKFUL
For the GIFT of our lives


And the STRENGTH to
CARRY OUT OUR/my PROMISES


“I love you Lord=
MY STRENGTH” Psalm 18:1


“I can do ALL THINGS-
Through him-
Who GIVES ME STRENGTH” Philippians 4:13


“IF anyone speaks-
They should do so
As ONE who speaks
The VERY WORDS of God


If anyone SERVES
They should do so
With the STRENGTH God provides


So that in ALL THINGS
God may be PRAISED
Through Jesus Christ


To him be the GLORY
And the power
Forever and ever=Amen” 1 Peter 4:11


Dear Lord=TODAY and every day=
We PROMISE to be THANFUL
For the very GIFT of our lives


And we PROMISE to live
Generously and with GRATITUDE


And say THANK YOU
For our lives


MAY we HONOR YOU and PRAISE YOU
ALL the days of our lives


In the name of Jesus and HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-16-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article on LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn






No comments:

Post a Comment