Wednesday, November 8, 2017

PERSEVERANCE=ARE YOU IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL?



















PERSEVERANCE=ARE YOU IN IT
FOR THE LONG HAUL?


Have you ever PYSICALLY BUILT
Anything in your life? I WISH that I
COULD say that I have=but I am NOT an
Architect=and have NO ABILITY that way


But it takes a LOT OF PERESEVERANCE=and
It TAKES a lot of PERSEVERANCE=to
BUILD a life=you have to SEE the end=
The ABILITY to see the WHOLE PICTURE
From the very BEGINNING


PERSEVERANCE=you have to BE
IN IT for the long haul


“Which of you-
Wishing to CONSTRUCT a tower
Does not FIRST sit down


And CALCULATE the cost=
To see if their-is enough
FOR ITS COMPLETION?” Luke 14:28


I can ONLY IMAGINE how much
TIME-energy=and SKILL it takes
To BUILD something from the
Beginning-because-I can't honestly
Do it


But I am BUILDING A LIFE=and=
I am WORKING HARD at it=and I
Am putting a lot of TRUTH=LOVE=
And SINCERITY into it


PERSEVERANCE=COMPLETING the task=
Building something=even BETTER=building a life
TO COMPLETION


“For the LORD-your God-
Will BLESS you-
In all your HARVEST


And in ALL the work
Of your hands
And your JOY=WILL BE COMPLETE” Deuteronomy16:15


“However=I consider-
My will worth NOTHING
To me


My only AIM
Is to FINISH the race
And COMPLETE the task


The Lord JESUS has given me--------
The task of TESTIFYING
To the good news
Of GOD'S GRACE” Acts 20:24


It takes a lot of PERSEVERANCE-
To BUILD a good life


It takes a LOT of perseverance
To COMPLETE a life MARATHON


PERSEVERE my friends=are you in it
For the LONG HAUL?


We NEED to honestly
Assess our STAYING POWER-
NOT simple in building something
Like an ARCHITECT


But in BUILDING A LIFE=
Day-by-day


“CONSIDER it pure JOY
My brothers and sisters
WHENEVER you FACE trials-
Of many kinds


Because you KNOW
That the TESTING of your FAITH-
PRODUCES PERSEVERANCE


Let perseverance FINISH its work-
So that you may be
Mature and COMPLETE=
NOT LACKING ANYTHING” James 1:2-4


PERSEVERE my dear friends=
And you will TRIUMPH=in the WORK
OF YOUR LIFE


In the NAMES of Jesus our LORD=and his MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-8-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.




No comments:

Post a Comment