Thursday, November 30, 2017

RELYING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD



















RELYING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD


Jesus PROMISES us that
EVERYTHING in this world
Will pass away=all that is=
EXCEPT his EVERLASTING-truthful-
And LOVING WORDS


“Heaven and earth will PASS AWAY-but my words-
Will NOT pass away” Luke 21:33


This is ONE of=if not
My MOST FAVORITE line from
The bible=Jesus tells us that
THE WORD OF God brings
ETERNAL LIFE


MOST of you who have been
READING my writings for years


KNOW-that I made a deathbed
PROMISE=when I was 22=”to LIVE
For my family-friends-and
ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”


I have TRIED to keep this PROMISE=
For 41 years now-yet-
I can't take any credit


ALL CREDIT goes to God and Jesus
For my life=till the end of time=for I BELIEVE
I will LIVE FOREVER IN FAITH
In God and Christ
(as MANY of you will too)


RELYING on the PROMISES of God=
God does not lie=God does
KEEP HIS PROMISES


“My God
On whom I can RELY


God will go BEFORE me
And let me gloat-over those-
Who slander me” Psalm 59:10




“WHO among you-
FEARS the Lord
And obeys


The WORD of his servant?
Let the ONE
Who WALKS in the dark
Who has no light
TRUST in the name-
Of the Lord


And RELY
On their GOD” Isaiah 50:10


We LIVE in a culture
That is AFRAID of death


Yet it lacks
RESPECT for life


We must RELY
On the PROMISE of Jesus
To be with us ALWAYS


IF we BELIEVE in God
If we believe in Jesus
If we live BY HIS WORDS
We will live ETERNALLY
With God and Christ


“Your word Lord-is ETERNAL-
It stands FIRM
In the heavens” Psalm 119:89


“Trust in the LORD FOREVER-
For the Lord-


The Lord himself=
Is the ROCK ETERNAL” Isaiah 26:4


We are the AMBASSADORS of
CHRIST'S LOVE=inviting ALL to live
ETERNALLY in him


A tender word=a warm SMILE=
POINTS to Jesus and God and HOW NEAR
His eternal kingdom is


KEEP LIVING God's words=keep RELYING
On the PROMISES of God
It will NEVER FAIL YOU


In the name of Jesus=and that of HIS ETERNAL FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-30-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah A. Meister


No comments:

Post a Comment