Friday, November 24, 2017

THE LOVE THAT NEVER DIES



















THE LOVE THAT NEVER DIES


We ALL=as we go THROUGH life=
Are LOOKING for that SPECIAL SOMEONE=
For a love that NEVER DIES


There is a love that CONQUERS DEATH=
And it is NOT romantic love=although
TRUE LOVE can LIVE
Forever and ever


It is GOD'S LOVE
That conquers death=the love=
That Jesus had


A LOVE for everyone and everything


“........Those who are deemed WORTHY
To ATTAIN to the coming age


And to the RESURRECTION of the dead
Neither marry=
Nor are GIVEN in marriage” Luke 20:35


We all do have ONE unique
SOUL MATE=and that soul mate=
For each and everyone of us
IS GOD


“He REFRESHES my soul
He guides me
Along the right paths


For his name's sake” Psalm 23:3


“A longing fulfilled
Is sweet to the SOUL


But fools detest
TURNING from evil” Proverbs 13:19


“Do NOT be afraid
Of those who KILL the body
But cannot kill the soul


Rather-be afraid of the ONE-
Who can DESTROY both body and soul
IN hell” Matthew 10:28


YES=we all seek that
SPECIAL SOMEONE=
That LIVES in our heart FOREVER


My mom and dad had that SPECIAL relationship
That unique love=
And I am SURE
Their souls are UNITED-
In heaven


They were together 46 years
WHEN my dad died=and my mom
Had only one other date
In her ENTIRE LIFE


They are UNITED=and for me=
I have NEVER met
My special someone


But I have a LOVE
For all mankind=trying to FOLOW
My brother and hero Jesus


Jesus had a LOVE that
NEVER DIED=I am trying to LIVE
In that same manner=
With a love that NEVER DIES


But a love that LIVES ON & ON=
Even after I am gone


Be UNITED with God
Be united with Jesus


LIVE a never-ending LOVE
Like ALL CHRISTIANS should
TRY to do


“Therefore-if you have
Any ENCOURAGEMENT
From being UNITED with Christ


If any comfort
From his love
If any common SHARING
In the SPIRIT


If any tenderness
And compassion
Then MAKE my joy COMPLETE
By being like minded


Having the same LOVE-
Being one in spirit-
And of ONE MIND” Philippians 2:1-2


Dear friends=let us all TRY
To LIVE CHRIST'S LOVE=
Christian LOVE


THE LOVE THAT NEVER DIES


In Jesus' name and in the name of HIS
MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-24-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Eve Tushnet


No comments:

Post a Comment