Friday, December 1, 2017

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEART!



















TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEART!


We LIVE in a rough-cruel world-
FEW would argue about that=but
Jesus gives us a TOUGH command too=
He tells us to=TAKE CARE OF
OUR HEARTS=he tells us that
The demands and anxieties of LIFE
Are many=and it is EASY to
LOSE your heart to something=
INSTEAD of him and HIS FATHER


“BEWARE your hearts
Do NOT become drowsy


From carousing and drunkenness
And the ANXIETIES of
Daily life” Luke 21:34


SOME DAYS I wake up early=I
Just feel the NEED to PRAY


I live by a lake=and WHEN I
SEE the lake and the crisp golden sun=
It STARTS my heart and my day off
In a GOOD way


And you know what=
The sun doesn't need my help
To COME UP=it AROSE
All by itself=with GOD


It made me REALIZE=for SURE=
That I am NOT the center
Of the universe=
And neither are you=ONLY GOD


God is the CENTER=and we NEED
To take CARE of our hearts=we NEED
To keep our hearts=CENTEREDON GOD


OUR God must be FIRST in our hearts=
Over EVERYHTING ELSE in this world


“This is
What the Lord says--------


Israel's KING and Redeemer=The LORD ALMIGHTY
I am the FIRST-and -
I am the LAST


Apart from me-
There is NO GOD” Isaiah 44:6


“But seek FIRST his KINGDOM
And his righteousness
And ALL these things


Will be given to you
As well” Matthew 6:33


It is easy to take on
A lot of RESPONSIBILITIES
In this world


But you/we/I am NOT
The center of the UNIVERSE
The SUN will
Still come up


DON'T put God's RESPONSIBILITIES
On your tiny shoulders
LIGHTEN your heart


And THINK for a moment
About how GREAT GOD'S LOVE
Is for you


God's CARE for you
Is great too


Dear Lord=we are TAKING CARE
Of our HEARTS today-
And letting our responsibilities
RIDE on your shoulders


For you CARE for us


“What is mankind
That you are mindful
Of them?


HUMAN BEINGS
That you CARE for them?” Psalm 8:4


Dear Lord=WE TRUST YOU
WITH OUR HEARTS


In the names of Jesus and HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
12-1-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVINF FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco




No comments:

Post a Comment