Wednesday, December 6, 2017

BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY=ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD



















BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY=
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD


WORDS come easily in this life=
But do we mean what we say?=and
Do we BELIEVE
What we say?


I PROMISED God=on my deathbed=
41 years ago=to LIVE for others=
And I meant it


But it hasn't ALWAYS come easy
To me=it isn't easy to subvert
Your own will=for the will of
OTHERS=but God has HELPED ME
And my life has BECOME
Very MEANINGFUL for me


“NOT everyone who says to me=
'Lord-Lord'=will enter
The KINGDOM of Heaven” Matthew 7:21


I have met MANY in this world
Who TALK a good game=but they
DON'T always mean what they say=
Much less do what they say


God always KEEPS his PROMISES
Always keeps his words=
GOD CANNOT LIE


“How can a young person
STAY on the path of purity?


By LIVING
According to your WORD” Psalm 119:9


“EVERY WORD of God
Is flawless


He is a SHIELD
To those
Who take refuge in him” Proverbs 30:5


“Jesus answered=
'It is written:
Man shall NOT LIVE
On bread alone


But on EVERY WORD
That comes from
The mouth of God'” Matthew 4:4


I think CONSTANTLY about God
Every day=that is WHY I
Write so much=and I do
TRY to live by GOD'S WORDS=by the
First two commandments of LOVE


I write words of love through
GOD'S PRINCIPLES of compassion=
Integrity=FORGIVENES=and justice


But if I am NOT LIVING
With these same principles in
MY LIFE=I am a phony


And anyone PROFESSING themselves
To be GOD FOLLOWERS=should be
LIVING by these same principles too


The WORDS of God=and the
GUIDANCE of the HOLY SPIRIT=
And then LOVE of family=friends=and
ALL others DIRECT my life


If it doesn't come
THROUGH in my ACTIONS=
Then I am NOT BELIEVING
What I say=and living with
The PRINCIPLES that I write


So PLEASE in the name of
OUR LORD=always KEEP your word
To the BEST of your ability


“Heaven and earth will pass away
But my WORDS will not
Pass away” Luke 21:33


Eternal words=eternal life=
BELIEVE what you say and write


In the names of Jesus and HIS GLORIOUS FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
12-07-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek


No comments:

Post a Comment