Thursday, December 14, 2017

HELPING US ALONG!



















CARRYING US ALONG!


It is a DIFFICULT world
Out there=it takes much
To get THROUGH IT


But we have the MOST
WONDERFUL thing=we have a God
Who does NOT expect us
To do it ALONE


We have a God who says “FEAR NOT”
A God who says=
“I will HELP YOU=
I will CARRY YOU ALONG”


“For I am
The Lord your God
Who grasps your RIGHT HAND


It is I
Who say to you
'Fear not-
I will HELP YOU'” Isaiah 41:13


And help us=HE DOES
He helps the WIDOWED spouse
When they have
To live alone


He helps people in their work
And their studies=He CARRIES
Them along


He helps us with our
Chronic handicaps and illnesses


God=Jesus=helps CARRY US ALONG


“Even to your old age
And gray hairs
I am he


I am he
Who will SUSTAIN YOU
I have made you
And I will
CARRY YOU


I will sustain you
I will rescue you” Isaiah 46:4


“So the soldiers
Took charge of Jesus
CARRYING HIS OWN CROSS
He went out to
The place of the SKULL


There they crucified him
And with two others
ONE on each side
And Jesus in the middle” John 19:17


“This is how we KNOW
That we LOVE
The children of God


By loving God
And CARRYING out his commands” 1 John 5:2


Yes=Jesus HELPS us GROW
As Christians=
Helps us by CARRYING US ALONG


Helps us by carrying
Our sins for ALL of eternity
NEVER COMPLAINING=about how heavy
That they are


YES=we have
TOUGH ASSIGNMENTS in this life


We just need to reach
Out our HANDS
And he will
CARRY US ALONG


“I keep my eyes
ALWAYS on the Lord


With him at my RIGHT HAND
I will NOT be shaken” Psalm 16:8


Yes our God=OUR LORD=
Our Jesus=takes away
Our fears=and CARRIES US ALONG
Holding our hands


ALL the way to PARADISE


In the names of Jesus=and GOD=his HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
12-14-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment