Tuesday, December 12, 2017

THE "YES" THAT CHANGED THE WORLD



















THE “YES” THAT CHANGED THE WORLD


Mary's YES to be the
MOTHER OF GOD=CHANGED
The world FOREVER


“Mary said='BEHOLD I am
The handmaid of the Lord=
May it be DONE to me
ACCORDING to YOUR WORD'” Luke 1:38


I have read this passage=
Over and over and over again=
WHY?=
Because it is the “YES”
That CHANGED the world
It is the “YES”=that
Brought Jesus=the “YES” that
CHANGED everything


It makes me think=where=can you
And I say “YES” to God=where
Can you and I say “YES”
In our lives
That may bring some CHANGE=
Into this=sometimes evil world


“HOW can I
Give you up Ephraim?
How can I hand
You over Israel?


How can I
Treat you like Admah?
How can I make you
Like Zeboyim?


My HEART IS CHANGED
Within me
And my COMPASSION
Is aroused” Hosea 11:8


“LISTEN=
I tell you a mystery


We will
NOT all sleep
But we will=ALL=
BE CHANGED
In a flash


In the twinkling
Of an eye


At the LAST trumpet
For the trumpet will sound
The dead-
Will be raised imperishable


And we
WILL BE CHANGED” 1 Corinthians 15:51-52


YES=God calls us=
Just the same as
He called Mary--------
To say YES—in SPECIAL AREAS
Of our own lives


We are called to
MAKE a DIFFERENCE in this world too
JUST LIKE Mary


“I am EIGHTY years old
Can I tell
The DIFFERENCE between
What is ENJOYABLE
And what is NOT?.........” 2 SAMUEL 19:35


“They are to teach
My people


The DIFFERENCE between the HOLY
And the common
And show them


How to distinguish
BETWEEN the unclean
And the clean” Ezekiel 44:23


Yes-Mary's “YES” brought Christ
To the world=and=
CHANGED the world FOREVER


What amazing TRUST-COURAGE-and FAITH
By our Mary=THINK of Mary's YES
This Advent


And MEDITATE on WHERE God is calling YOU=
And where your YES can make a DIFFERENCE
In this world


In Jesus' name and the name OF GOD OUR FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
12-12-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristen Armstrong






No comments:

Post a Comment