Sunday, December 10, 2017

CARRYING OTHERS TO CHRIST!

















CARRYING OTHERS TO CHRIST!


Today=we read of an=
INCREDIBLE STORY=a paralytic is LOWERED
Through the roof by his friends
To Jesus=FOR HEALING


IMAGINE this scene=what if
We did this for one
Of our own friends?


Or WHAT IF we really could
Create a hole in the ROOF
To bring one of our friends
To Christ?


“We have SEEN
Incredible things today” Luke 5:26


OFTEN times=we suffer from
Spiritual paralysis=we are HESITANT
TO ask for things for ourselves


But what if we could
CARRY OTHERS to Christ
Through PRAYER?


Or maybe our FAMILY & FRIENDS
Are PRAYING for me=
Carrying US to Christ


“EVEN to your old age
And gray hairs
I am HE


I have made you
And I will CARRY YOU


I am he
Who will SUSTAIN YOU
And I will rescue you” Isaiah 46:4


“And whoever does NOT CARRY
Their cross
And follow me


CANNOT be my disciple” Luke 14:27


“CARRY each other's burdens
And in this way-
You will
FULFILL the law of Christ” Galatians 6:2


Yes=we should CARRY
Each other's burdens
To the BEST of our abilities


Sometimes-maybe you are like me-
I HESITATE to pray for myself=
But we should never UNDERESTIMATE
The POWER of prayer from our friends


Whose faith-
Can LIFT US UP


Just in the SAME WAY=
That the paralytic's friends=lifted him
To be PHYSICALLY lowered
To Jesus


YES=our family and our FRIENDS
CAN lift us up by
PRAYING for us


“I will PRAISE YOU-
As long as I live


And in your name
I will LIFT UP my hands” Psalm 63:4


“HUMBLE yourselves-
Before the Lord
And he will LIFT YOU UP” James 4:10


“Humble yourselves-therefore-
UNDER God's mighty hand


Then he may LIFT you UP
In due time” 1 Peter 5:6


Yes LORD=let us HELP LIFT
Each other THROUGH THE ROOF=
BOTH physically and spiritually
In our lives


Let us=CARRY EACH OTHER=
TO CHRIST


In the names of Jesus=and HIS LOVING FATHER
Amen.


Robert P. Wallman
12-10-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jessica Mesman Griffith






No comments:

Post a Comment