Friday, August 31, 2018

PREPARED OR UNPREPARED?




















PREPARED OR UNPREPARED?


The Lord is COMING again
To JUDGE us all


Will you BE
ONE of the PREPARED
Or one of the unprepared?


“Therefore=stay AWAKE=
For you know NEITHER
The day or the hour” Matthew 25:13


TODAY=we have the story
Of the TEN VIRGINS=
Five=who are prepared=
And five=of who are UNPREPARED


Five brought oil for
Their lamps=to MEET
The bridegroom
And five were unprepared=
WITHOUT the oil for their lamps


They were GONE looking
For oil=when the bridegroom came
And MISSED their chance


How about you?
Will you be PREPARED=
When the LORD comes back?


Or will you be out
LOOKING for something? Will
He find you UNPREPARED
When he comes?


“You PREPARE a table
Before me
In the PRESENCE
Of my enemies


You anoint my head
With OIL
My cup overflows” Psalm 23:5


“However=as it is written=


'What no eye has seen
What no ear has heard


And what no human mind
Has conceived--------


The things God has PREPARED
For those who LOVE HIM--------'” 1 Corinthians 2:9


“For we are=GOD'S handiwork
CREATED in Christ Jesus
To do good works


Which God PREPARED=in advance
For us to do” Ephesians 2:10


These words=”STAY AWAKE”
STICK with me=AM I ready
For the LORD?


Am I LIVING in love=kindness=
And forgiveness? Am I living the BEATITUDES?
Are you? Are you STAYING AWAKE?


“As for me=I will
Be vindicated=and will
See your face


When I AWAKE
I will be satisfied
With seeing your likeness” Psalm 17:15


“So then=
Let us NOT BE
Like others
Who are asleep


But let us BE AWAKE
And sober” 1 Thessalonians 5:6


YES!=let us stay AWAKE
Let us be PREPARED
For the COMING of the Lord


Let us be READY
To MEET the bridegroom
When he comes


Let us have our OIL=
And ALL of our GIFTS
Like the five virgins


Let us be PREPARED
For the COMING OF THE LORD!


In the names of Jesus and his ALMIGHTY=all LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-31-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment