Thursday, August 23, 2018

THE REAL LORD CLEANSES US


















THE REAL LORD CLEANSES US


I think we ALL=as
We MOVE through our day
Have a tendency
To put some things FIRST
Above God


Which one of us
Wouldn't want to BE
CLEANSED from our IDOLS?


I know I would=and
I HOPE certainly=right now
God is at WORK
To DO just that


And MAYBE in you too


“........and from all your idols
I WILL CLEANSE YOU” Ezekiel 36:25


WHEN I EXAMINE the meaning
Of an idol=I certainly
REALIZE that we all have SOME


An idol is ANYTHING
That we PUT ABOVE GOD
That we put in FIRST place
In our life


Examine your LIFE=
Who or what is IN first place
In your life?


The REAL LORD cleanses us


“TEST me Lord=
And try me
EXAMINE my heart
And my mind” Psalm 26:2


“Let us
EXAMINE our ways
And test them


And let us
RETURN to the LORD” Lamentations 3:40


“EXANINE YOURSELF
To see whether
You are in the FAITH
Test yourselves


Do you not realize
That Christ Jesus is
IN YOU--------


Unless of course
You fail the test” 2 Corinthians 13:5


Let us take the PRAYER
From Ezekiel above=about
CLEANING us
And let us PRAY=


“CLEANSE ME from
All my idols=please”
And REPEAT it several times
EACH day


Dear Lord we PRAY=
The REAL LORD=
Please CLEANSE us
From our idols


“The one
Who has CLEAN hands
And a PURE HEART


Who does not trust
In an idol
Or SWEAR by a false god” Psalm 24:4


“How much more then
Will the blood of CHRIST


Who through the ETERNAL SPIRIT
Offered himself=unblemished
To God


CLEANSE our consciences
From acts that lead to death
So that we may SERVE
THE LIVING GOD!” Hebrews 9:14


Dear Lord=help us CLEANSE ourselves
So that we can CLEAR our conscience
And ALWAYS LIVE
By putting God and Jesus FIRST
And avoiding false idols


In Jesus' name and the name of OUR KIND and LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-23-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment