Friday, October 26, 2018

A MOTHER'S LOVE=THE GIFT OF A LIFE








HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY






A MOTHER’S LOVE---THE GIFT OF A LIFE




With the exception
Of the Blessed Mother
I feel like
My 2 sisters and I
Had the greatest Mother---
The world has ever seen


Children are a reward
From the Lord


My sister Mary
Is also one of the finest Mothers
I have ever seen


A woman devoted with love
To her 4 girls


Lindsay born in 1990
Children are a reward


Allison born in 1992
Children are a reward


“For where your treasure is
There your heart will also be” Matthew 6:21


As long as I can remember
Mary’s treasure
Has always been
Will always be
Her family---her children


Stephanie born in 1995


Children are
A reward from God
A reward for a Mother’s love


Carley born in 1997
The gift of a life
A reward from God
For a Mother’s love


Mary is also
A devoted wife
Been married to David for 23 years


“A wife of noble character
Who can find?
She is worth
Far more than rubles


Her husband
Has full confidence in her
And lacks nothing of value” Proverbs 31:10-11


Mary has also been
A devoted daughter and sister
Despite living out of town
And having a family of her own
She spent much time
With my Father and Mother---always
But particularly
As they lived out their days


Mary and I
Have always been close
Going back all the way
To when we were teenagers


This continues to this day
As she continues
To call me numerous times each week
To see how that I am


Jesus once said,
“Who are my Mother and brothers?”
And then, as if to answer his own question, said
“Whoever does God’s will
Is my brother, my sister, my Mother” Mark 3:33 & 35


In that same spirit
On Mary’s 51st birthday
We celebrate
The gift of a life
The gift of her life


The gift of a daughter
The gift of a sister
The gift of a devoted wife


But mostly
The gift of


A MOTHER’S LOVE






Robert P. Wallman
10-8-11




Ps Mary was named after the Blessed Mother---Happy 51st Birthday Mary---I Love You






Mary turns 55 today=October 26th, 2015=I LOVE YOU Mary!


10-26-18=MARY TURNS 58 YEARS YOUNG TODAY
(LOVE YOU my dear sister!)

No comments:

Post a Comment