Monday, October 29, 2018

LIVING A GRATEFUL LIFE


















LIVING A GRATEFUL LIFE


Dear FRIENDS=I implore you TODAY
To take a look BACK
At your life


And look at all the MOMENTS
God has INTERVENED in your life
For you


And help put you
On the PATH
That your life has now taken


LIVING A GRATEFUL LIFE and
I am thankful and GRATEFUL
To GOD
For ALL he has done
For me


“Jesus told him
'Go your way
Your FAITH has SAVED YOU'


Immediately he RECEIVED
His sight
And followed him
On his way” Mark 10:52


Bartimaeus =was a man
WITHOUT SIGHT
But a man of FAITH
And VISION


But how about
Me and you?
Are we people of FAITH?
Are we people of VISION?


And Bartimaeus was totally
GRATEFUL for Jesus


How about you and me?
Are we GRATEFUL
For Jesus?


Are we grateful to God
For the times
He has STEPPED IN for us?


Thankful to God
Thankful to You=
My brothers and sisters
For HELPING ME
Along the way=in this crazy life


“Let the PEACE of Christ
RULE in your hearts


Since as members
Of one body
You were
Called to peace


And be THANKFUL” Colossians 3:15


“Devote yourselves to prayer=
Being watchful and THANKFUL” Colossians 4:2


“Therefore=since we are
Receiving a kingdom
That CANNOT be shaken


Let us BE THANKFUL
And worship God acceptably
With reverence and awe


For OUR GOD=
Is a consuming fire” Hebrews 12:28


I am thankful and GRATEFUL
For life=ANY kind of life


I have almost died
So many times=and I LIVE
In UNBEARABLE PAIN=every day


Yet I am so
THANKFUL for life=
Thankful to God=
Just for life itself


I think we SHOULD be
People of faith=and
People of vision=like Bartimaeus
And be grateful to God
For every=little thing


“In the last days
God says


I will pour out
MY SPIRIT
On all people


Your sons and daughters
Will prophesy


Your young men
Will see VISIONS
Your old men
Will dream dreams” Acts 2:17


Dear Lord=dear brothers and
Sisters=thank you for ALL
You have done for me


Thank you for GIVING me a
LIFE=to be GRATEFUL FOR


In Jesus' name and in the name of OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
10-28-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn








No comments:

Post a Comment