Tuesday, October 23, 2018

REFRESHED=RENEWED=AND RESTORED BY GOD


















REFRESHED=RENEWED=and RESTORED
BY GOD


It has been 3 weeks
Since I last wrote
A poem


A lot has HAPPENED


Foot surgery=BENIGN
Thank you Lord
Three weeks of crutches=
A foot scooter==and a wheel chair
AROUND the house


But all is GOOD=
I am truly RECOVERING=
I am walking again


And emotionally and spiritually=
IF not physically yet
I have been REFRESHED=
RENEWED and RESTORED
By our dear Lord=
And God again


“I do wish=brother=
That I may have
Some BENEFIT from you
In the Lord


REFRESH MY HEART
In Christ” Philemon :20


“A generous person will prosper
Whoever=REFRESHES others
Will be REFRESHED” Proverbs 11:25


But not only have
I been RESRESHED
I have been
RENEWED in my commitment
To God


I have RENEWED my
Deathbed promise from
When I was 22


“To LIVE for my family
My friends
And ALL people everywhere”


I have been RENEWED
In the Lord
I have renewed my FAITH
In God and in the Lord
UP ABOVE


I believe we all
Have the CAPACITY
To do great things
If we just believe
If we just PULL TOGETHER
And TRUST in the LORD


REFRESHED=RENEWED=and RESTORED
BY GOD


“Who satisfies your desires
With good things


So that your youth
Is RENEWED
Like the eagle's” Psalm 103:5


“Therefore=we do NOT
Lose heart


Though outwardly
We are wasting away=
Yet INWARDLY
We are being RENEWED
Day by day” 2 Corinthians 4:16


Yes=it has been
A TOUGH 3 weeks


But I am REFRESHED=RENEWED
And on my way
To be being RESTORED


KEEPING my FAITH
Keeping my commitment to God
Keeping my commitment TO YOU


REFRESHED=Renewed=and
RESTORED BY GOD


“After Job
Had PRAYED for his friends
The LORD RESTORED
His fortunes


And gave him
TWICE as much as
He had before” Job 42:10


“We are GLAD
Whenever we are weak
But you are strong


And our PRAYER
Is that you
May be FULLY RESTORED” 2 Corinthians 13:9


Yes=I have been REFRESHED=
RENEWED=and RESTORED
By GOD


And I look forward
To the FUTURE and my upcoming trip
UP NORTH=with great HOPE
AND EXPECTATIONS


I LOVE YOU LORD!
And=I LOVE you ALL my dear FRIENDS
And thank you=and BLESS YOU


Robert P. Wallman
10-22-18



No comments:

Post a Comment