Wednesday, October 24, 2018

JUST WALKING WITH THE LORD


















JUST WALKING WITH THE LORD


It has been three weeks
Of NOT walking


But I have never ceased
To WALK with the LORD


Just KEEP on walking
Just keep on talking
Just keep on MOVING FORWARD
With the LORD


WALKING with the Lord
He just keeps on
TOUCHING MY HEART


“Saul also went
Into Gibeah


Accompanied by valiant men
Whose hearts=GOD had TOUCHED” 1 Samuel 10:26


“People brought
ALL their sick
To him


And begged him
To let the sick
Just TOUCH


The edge of his cloak
And all who TOUCHED it
Were healed” Matthew 14:36


“That which
Was from the beginning
Which we have heard


Which we have seen
With our eyes


Which we have looked at
And our hands
HAVE TOUCHED--------


This we proclaim


The WORD OF LIFE” 1 John 1:1


It has been a
TOUGH TIME=in my life


But I have NEVER stopped
LOVING=never stopped WALKING
IN THE LORD


No matter
Who I have helped
No matter
WHO has helped me=
In tough times
In GOOD TIMES


The Lord has
ALWAYS been with me
WALKING with me


And I am
Just WALKING IN THE LORD=
TRYING to keep his word


Just WALKING with the LORD!


“Solomon showed his LOVE
For the Lord
By WALKING according
To the instructions


Given him by
His father David.........” 1 Kings 3:3


“He said=
'Look!=I see four men WALKING
Around in the fire


Unbound and unharmed
And the 4th looks like
A son
Of the gods” Daniel 3:25


“It has given me
Great joy to find
Some of your children
WALKING in the truth


Just as the Father
Commanded us” 2 John :4


I have tried to WALK
In truth=And with the LORD


I have been
Just WALKING with the LORD
All the days
Of my life


How about you?
In the NAME of our LORD


Robert P. Wallman
10-23-18





No comments:

Post a Comment