Friday, October 19, 2018

SAYING YES TO THE GOD OF LIFE






















SAYING YES
TO THE GOD OF LIFE


All life is SACRED


Our FAITHFUL-our LOVING GOD
Loved each of us
Into existence


We should demonstrate
And REFLECT our love for life
By the individual choices
That we make


“For your MERCY
Towers in the heavens


And your faithfulness
To the skies” Psalm 57:11


This world is CRYING OUT
For an example
Of how MEANINGFUL life is


We need to stand up
And be counted
By our RESPECT FOR LIFE


By respect
For our unborn children


And by our RESPECT for
All children
No matter what age-
No matter what gender


As CHRISTIANS
We need to live
For all people
For all children


“The Lord is my light
And my salvation
Whom shall I fear?


The Lord
Is the stronghold of my life-
Of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1


“For those who find me
FIND LIFE


And receive favor
From the Lord” Proverbs 8:35


What kind of world
Do we live in?


We live in a world
With ISIS-and terrorism


NO RESPECT for life there


We live in a nation
With multitudes of killings
In every city
In the United States


No respect for life here


HOW CAN we say no
To life
WHEN our God
Has said YES


RESPECT LIFE
All life is SACRED
Respect all life


Be the EXAMPLE of God-
FOR LIFE-for others


“For whoever
Wants to save their life
Will lose it


But whoever
Loses their life for me
And the gospel will SAVE IT” Mark 8:35


“Just as the living Father
Sent me


And I live because of
The FATHER


So the one
Who feeds on me
Will LIVE
Because of me” John 6:57


I think about
My death bed PROMISE-daily


“To LIVE for my family-friends-
And ALL PEOPLE everywhere”


With GOD'S STRENGTH
I have lived 39 additional years
Since the promise


Won't you join me
In saying


“YES” to the GOD OF LIFE


And LIVING FOR GOD
And all of mankind


RESPECT LIFE
ALL LIFE IS SACRED


Dear Lord-
Help us to see YOUR YES
In every person that we meet


Robert P. Wallman
1-22-16




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn




6-23-17 and 10-19 & 20=2018



No comments:

Post a Comment