Monday, October 1, 2018

GOD IS LISTENING!




















GOD IS LISTENING!


Our God hears EVERY PRAYER
Made by everyone=and
PRAYER is just a matter
Of OPENING
Our minds and hearts to GOD


The ONE thing necessary
For prayer=is our FAITH
Just having faith
In our ONE TRUE GOD
Whose language is LOVE


“Let my prayer
Come before you


Incline your EAR
To CALL for my help” Psalm 88:3


It does NOT MATTER how we
Pray=or WHERE we pray=
We can pray kneeling=standing
In church=or OUT of church


My GRANDFATHER used to PRAY
The ROSARY while
RIDING in the car=and
Many of my DEEPEST prayers
Were made=ALONE
In my own bedroom


But the psalmist=gives us
A PICTURE
Of God stretching out his ear
To HEAR our prayers


God hears=GOD LISTENS
To all of our prayers


“LISTEN to my words=Lord=
Consider my lament” Psalm 5:1


“And whether they LISTEN=
Or fail to LISTEN---------for they
Are a rebellious people--------


They will know
That a prophet
Has been among them” Ezekiel 2:5


“My dear brothers and sisters
Take note of this


Everyone=should be
Quick to LISTEN
Slow to speak


And slow
To become angry” James 1:19


God=I am SURE
Listens to MILLIONS of prayers
Every day=from all
OVER the world


Regardless of when we PRAY
WHERE we pray=
How or in what language=
GOD IS LISTENING


God HEARS
All of our prayers


“Answer me
When I call to you
My righteous God


Give me relief
From my distress
Have mercy on me
And hear MY PRAYER” Psalm 4:1


“The Lord is
Far from the wicked


For he HEARS THE PRAYER
Of the righteous” Proverbs 10:29


“And the PRAYER
Offered in FAITH
Will make
The sick person well


The Lord will RAISE them up
If they have sinned=
They will be forgiven” James 5:15


I can just picture
God leaning forward=to hear
ALL of our prayers today


For GOD IS ALWAYS LISTENING!
Dear Lord=PLEASE hear our prayers today


In Jesus' name and in the name of our FOREVER LOVING FATHER GOD!


Robert P. Wallman
10-1-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKarns



No comments:

Post a Comment