Sunday, October 21, 2018

JOURNAL=LOYALTY-THE FATHER OF LIES




















JOURNAL=5-7-16=LOYALTY-THE FATHER OF LIES


“As the FATHER loves me-so I ALSO LOVE YOU-REMAIN in me” John 15:9


God loves you-DO YOU believe that-I REALLY DO BELIEVE that GOD LOVES ME-and you-IN FACT-GOD loves each and every one of us---ONE of my favorite sayings has been-”GOD LOVES YOU!-and so do I”-for some time-I was totally surprised WHEN I saw a plaque and coffee cup that reads exactly that


THIS MESSAGE should make us feel GOOD and at PEACE-and RETURN OUR LOVE to God-yet when difficult circumstances or illness come upon us-I think-ONCE AGAIN-we truly question whether or not God really does loves us-IF GOD really does LOVE us-why did this person die-or WHY did God ALLOW this to happen to us-maybe even OUR LOVE for God wanes-


There are MANY KINDS of love in this world-but GOD'S LOVES for us-is ALWAYS there-regardless
of the circumstances of our life-and our LOVE FOR GOD must be the same-SO WHEN you are facing spiritually-physically-or mentally hurting situations-we MUST NOT deny the reality of GOD'S LOVE for us-and we must be CONSISTENT in our love for God and CONTINUE to BELIEVE and PROFESS in GOD'S UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for us








LOYALTY/? THE FATHER OF LIES




LOYALTY IS one of the single
Greatest qualities
That we can have
In a mate
Or a FRIEND


LOYALTY is defined as
“The state or quality of being loyal
FAITHFUL to commitments or obligations
FIDELITY


And that is
WHAT OUR GOD is to us
FAITHFUL-LOYAL-LOVING towards us
Because we are his children


And he LOVES us
As a father or mother
would love their own children


“YET to all
who received him
To those who believed


In his name
He gave the right
To BECOME children of God-
CHILDREN born NOT out of a natural descent
NOR of human decision
OR a husbands' will
BUT BORN OF GOD” John 1:12-13


That's our GOD
LOYAL to a fault
HE BELIEVES in us
The same way
OUR OWN FATHER
or mother would


And we should be loyal
Back to God
In the same way


BY LOVING GOD
BY LOVING OTHERS
And by
Forgiving others


“I DON'T THINK
GOD wants me to die
But if he does
PLEASE BLESS my mother and father,
my family, and my friends


IT would be harder on them
I would be gone
BUT if GOD wants me to live
I would live
FOR my family,
my friends,
And for all people everywhere” (myself on my deathbed when I was 22)


Have I
KEPT the commitment
HAVE I
Been LOYAL to it


Well I am alive
ALMOST 37 years later


And while
I don't have a mate
To be loyal to
OR to be loyal to me


I have MANY
Family and friends
WHO have stood up
FOR ME


LOYALTY
YOU BET


And I have
To wonder
IF the reason
WHY there is so many divorces
SO many broken friendships
IF it isn't
Because of
The lack of God
IN OUR WORLD


People listening to
THE FATHER of lies
Instead of the FATHER of-
THE GOD OF LOVE


Speaking about the devil
JESUS said (after being accused of being the devil),


“You belong to your father
The devil
And you want to carry out
Your father's desire


He was a murderer
From the beginning
NOT HOLDING to the truth


For there is
No truth in him


WHEN he lies
He speaks his native language


FOR he is a liar
AND the father of lies” John 8:44-45


LOYALTY=one of he greatest qualities
We can possess


I HOPE
You are LOYAL to God
To your family and friendships
And I HOPE
That I am too


Robert P. Wallman
9-9-13


5-7-15 & 10-21&22-2018





No comments:

Post a Comment