Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A MORE POWERFUL FORCE AT WORK














A MORE POWERFUL FORCE AT WORK


I have had a SEVERE
Intestinal illness for over
Four decades now


I am TIRED of being PROBED
And tested by the disease=
And TRYING to fight it=and
Defeat it


Which CANNEVER HAPPEN


But God has brought something
GOOD=out of it
Something good in my life
Has TAKEN PLACE


A more POWERFUL work=
A more powerful FORCE in my life
Has given me
The GIFT OF GRACE


“I the LORD=
Alone probe the MIND


And test the heart.....” Jeremiah 17:10


Yes=I have learned
In my QUIET moments
In prayer
To think differently
To feel differently


God has PROBED
The INNER MOST part of myself
And has
BROUGHT something good
To my mind and my heart


“TEST me Lord
And try me
Examine my HEART
And my MIND” Psalm 26:2


“Love the Lord
Your God
With all your HEART
And with
All your soul


And with
All your MIND
And with
All your strength” Mark 12:30


Yes=there is a
MORE POWERFUL FORCE
In me than illness and disease


I am the work of GOD
I have the GRACE of God
In me=and so do YOU


“The MIND governed
By the flesh
Is death


But the MIND
Governed by the SPIRIT
Is LIFE and peace” Romans 8:6


And so God gave me LIFE
And GRACE=to share
HIS divine WORD


It was at the CENTER
That God was PREPARING me
For the NEXT and MORE
Of my life


For God KNEW that
I had what I needed
To battle this disease
And that is
HIS gift of GRACE


A MORE POWERFUL FORCE
At work=GRACE=
And you ALL have it too


“I always thank God
FOR YOU
Because of HIS GRACE given you
In CHIST JESUS” 1 Corinthians 1:4


Your GRACE is at
The CENTER of us=
In our hearts=and
In our MINDS


And it is GREATER
Than ANY chronic illness
Or disease


Yes dear LORD=we welcome
You today
At the CENTER of our SOULS
And to the
CENTERS of our life


For your GRACE
Is more POWERFUL than
ANY FORCE=in this world


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALMIGHTY=LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
3-20-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment