Friday, March 15, 2019

SAYING GOODBYE














SAYING GOODBYE


Saying GOODBYE to others
IS one of the HARDEST things
To do in this world


I STILL miss my mom and dad
Who have BOTH left this world
IT was NOT easy to
Say goodbye


And it was not easy to
Say goodbye to my FAMILY
And FRIENDS


When I MOVED from up NORTH
To down here
In FLORIDA


“Moses spoke to the people
Saying='this day the Lord
Your God


Commands you to observe
These statutes and decrees


Be careful=then
To observe them
With all your heart


And with
ALL YOUR SOUL'” Deuteronomy 26:16


The book of Deuteronomy
Is said to BE
MOSES' FAREWELL LETTER
To the Israelites


Moses KNOWS that they
Have to GO ON
Without him


And he INSTRUCTS them
Over and over on
How to proceed


What PARENT couldn't IDENTIFY
With Moses=when they
Are saying GOODBYE
To their children


They=the parents=want their
CHILDREN to have the GOOD LIFE
As they have
PREPARED them
For the journey


SAYING GOODBYE
Is never easy


“See I am
Sending an ANGEL
AHEAD of you


To guide you
Along the way


And to bring you
To the place
I have PREPARED” Exodus 23:20


“However as it is written
'What no eye has seen
What no ear
Has heard


And what no human mind
Has conceived---------


The things GOD has PREPARED
For those who LOVE HIM” 1 Corinthians 2:9


Moses wanted his people
To have a SUCCESSFUL LIFE=and
OUR PARENTS want us to
Have a successful life too


And they PREPARED US
For it=in life


If we do that-
LIVE the good life
Our parents have=
Moses has
Done their job


ALL we have to do
Is LOVE ONE ANOTHER


“And now=dear lady
I am not writing to you
A new command


But one we had
From the beginning


I ask that we
LOVE ONE ANOTHER” John :5


Saying GOODBYE to my parents
Was not easy


But I am happy LOVING
My SISTERS=and my FAMILY
AND FRIENDS


LIVING the GOOD LIFE in South Florida=
In Jesus' Name and in the name of our LOVING FATHER OF MOSES


Robert P. Wallman
3-15-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Judy Schueneman



No comments:

Post a Comment